Odd find in Cocoa Beach Florida

Idaho Fisher

Tenderfoot
Nov 20, 2017
Mims, Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So my wife found a weird bracelet/hoop-earring looking thing the other day on the sand. It had a bunch of corrosion on it to the point that you could not see any type of design or even what it was made of. So after talking with a few people we decided to clean it up and see what it was. Aftet an hour or so with a dremel tool and some fine point pliers, we got most of the corrosion off. It is a gold/copper/brass plated earring!

I would love to post pictures, as I took a bunch while cleaning, but everytime I try, it erases my post and says that the action couldn't be completed because of low memory.

Oh y'all have any idea of how to do post pictures, please let me know! I'll try to add them in comments so it doesn't erase this party again (3rd time writing it).

Good bless and happy hunting!
Fisher

Upvote 4

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Fisher! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
I

Idaho Fisher

Tenderfoot
Nov 20, 2017
Mims, Florida
Primary Interest:
So I tried again..... Figured new day might help...... But no. Stupid phone... I'm to techno-illiterate to figure this out. I have a 4month old LG Aristo phone. Perfect signal and the 4G LTE thing, so not sure why it isn't working. Sorry y'all.

OP
OP
I

Idaho Fisher

Tenderfoot
Nov 20, 2017
Mims, Florida
Primary Interest:
Thanks for all the replies. How my phone figures or how to add photos, this earring is pretty cool! And i have no idea how to do research on age.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cell phones are the 5th Horseman of the Apocalypse.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread