Alsome day out at local park

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1203171539.jpg 1203171528a.jpg 1203171257.jpg 1203171259.jpg 1203171700.jpg 1203171319a.jpg 1203171539c.jpg 1203171540.jpg 1203171541a.jpg 1203171541c.jpg 1203171542.jpg

Alsome day out at the local park, near the park there's a farm from the 1800s im just surprised that some of that stuff is still in the ground, and this place been detected a lot throw out the years, but im not complaining looks like theres still lots of old items in the ground, now getting on to the finds! All that clad and my first S-m.m. nickel and its a 47 how alsome, i found that lanter part not sure of year didn't get a date yet, and the buttons! Wow me like a lot the fancy flower one its alsome first flower one im happy, and the other buttons im gessing little old maby thay were deep, and part of hermonica reed a very thick one, and that ring on a hinge not sure what purpose it is but still cool, a nice day out!!!

Upvote 19

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice bunch of old finds. Good hunt you had there! :icon_thumright:

paleomaxx

Aug 14, 2016
Upstate, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, especially the dandy button!

It's funny; I just found one of those rings with a hinge two weeks ago here in New York and have been scratching my head over it since. I'm hoping someone chimes in with an identity.

Ring.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a great walk in the park, congratulations! :occasion14:

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, especially the dandy button!

It's funny; I just found one of those rings with a hinge two weeks ago here in New York and have been scratching my head over it since. I'm hoping someone chimes in with an identity.

View attachment 1522877

Thanks yea i like that button, yea that ring was skraching my head too no clue what it is but i know its old it was a deep one

Kollint4

Oct 2, 2017
Missouri, United States
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The rings with hinges in them look like some kind of carabiner or something similar to that to me.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you had a alsome day my friend. I love that button with the floral design beautiful patina. I’m a old hunted out park hunter myself and you really have to put in the work to produce it ain’t easy. I commend you on a great hunt. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just trying to get the brain juices going,, the hinged ring may have been used to keep utensils or tools together. Or maybe a shower curtain clip??
Congratulations on your all your finds.

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a alsome day my friend. I love that button with the floral design beautiful patina. I’m a old hunted out park hunter myself and you really have to put in the work to produce it ain’t easy. I commend you on a great hunt. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, yea i really like the button, there was a lot of trash and scrap to i dig just to get that alsome finds

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just trying to get the brain juices going,, the hinged ring may have been used to keep utensils or tools together. Or maybe a shower curtain clip??
Congratulations on your all your finds.

Thanks appreciate the help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread