believe it or not

R

rvbvetter

WOW!! Fantastic!! Hope you can post a pic. Would love to see them. WTG!! HH

F

Floater

Ya Gotta Post a Pic of those. Your killin us.Congrats and the lesson learned is always check the holes again. Geez two silver dollars.
I get to go hunting this weekend for my first time. I hope I can post some good Pics of something.LOL

Bjorn_MD

Nov 19, 2003
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT
Awesome find. Two morgans in one hole, now that had to be exhilirating. I am still on the hunt for a single silver dollar.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice digs, I'll take your word for it. I have dug 2 silver dollars from one site about ten years ago in the front yard of a very old house. I found about 25 more silver coins to go with it also. It was one of the best spots I ever detected. One was a 1887 also and a 1922. It was very exciting. I was only about 14 at the time. So you could imagine pulling them up at 14. I haven't been able to find anymore since. There out there though. There just once in a decade or so of hunting. There to damn big. You could go back and easily find it on the ground if you knew the general area you lost them. Hope to dig some more one day. There far few and in between. I'll find some more one day. Good going always pays to re-check your holes. Would like to see some pics if you get a chance.

HH Jer

B

Bill W.

Nice finds! They are very hard to come by... especially with them being so large just about any detector can hit them. Now how are you going to out do that? :) HH!

-Bill

archmjr

Jan 24, 2005
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270X/Whites 6000 & 5900 Di Pro SL/CZ-6a
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WOW :o

Can't wait to see the pic one these. How many times have you hit that site actually?...could it hold more?!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions