Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Wheats, token, 2 silvers, pile of clad, crucifix, from a couple of Az hunts

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    jacdec1968

Feb 2014
    Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction, Az in the winter
    Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer, Lesch digger
    1782 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Wheats, token, 2 silvers, pile of clad, crucifix, from a couple of Az hunts

Made it out yesterday for a hunt and also a previous short hunt for my first post since settling in Arizona for the winter. Too cold in Pa. I was able to recover a nice pile of clad, a nice crucifix, an old vintage slot machine token, three wheat pennies, a sterling pendant with a penny shown for size, an old ornate brass drawer pull I think, and an old Girl Scout sterling ring in very worn condition. I should have done before and after on the ring. When I dug the ring it was flatter than a pancake. It took some careful work to get it straightened and polished. I should have posted pics of the sterling pendant after cleaning and polishing, as it turned out pretty nice. Thanks for looking and happy hunting.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	1523743Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	1523744Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	196.0 KB 
ID:	1523745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	1523746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0006.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	1523747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0008.JPG 
Size:	185.1 KB 
ID:	1523748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0009.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	1523749Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0010.JPG 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	1523750

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2015
    Illinois
    Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Carrot Nokta Waterproof Pinpointer Vibra-tector 730
    2063 times
    Very nice. Looks like Arizona is welcoming you! Love the token Congrats on a nice hunt.
    Johncoho likes this.
    "See your doctor if your detector has a detection for more then four hours!"

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II, Quattro & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    7566 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Very nice hunt, congratulations!

Beautiful crucifix find!
    Johncoho likes this.

us
    Prospector

Jun 2008
    Northern Alabama
    Whites
    2506 times
    Congratulations on the nice variety of items you found!
    Johncoho likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    5529 times
    Cool variety of finds. I hope I live long enough to become a "Snowbird". I never really cared much for winter but, here I am, STILL!
    Johncoho likes this.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

jacdec1968

Feb 2014
    Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer, Lesch digger
    1782 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurios1 View Post
    Cool variety of finds. I hope I live long enough to become a "Snowbird". I never really cared much for winter but, here I am, STILL!
    It's the best of two worlds, Kurios. The wife has me talked into buying a cheap vehicle here and flying back and forth. 2200 miles is a long drive.
    Kurios1 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    5529 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncoho View Post
    It's the best of two worlds, Kurios. The wife has me talked into buying a cheap vehicle here and flying back and forth. 2200 miles is a long drive.
    I have lived in Arizona twice. Short stint in Glendale and a few years in Tucson. I loved the desert. I may get back there some day.
    Johncoho and Old Pueblo like this.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

us
    Tired Rooster

Nov 2011
    Alabama
    Minelabs and Tesoros Several of them....
    526 times
    Really great hunt you had. Good finds.....I love the crucifix especially.
    Johncoho likes this.
    ​Deo Vindice

us
    Been there...Dug that

Mar 2015
    Northern Illinois
    MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
    243 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well done! 🙌

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using TreasureNet.com mobile app
    Johncoho likes this.
    "There's GOLD in them thar hills! Well...at least a coupla nice Mercs."

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT PRO Nel Attack Coil
    4953 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Nice finds I also lived in Tucson Phoenix and Mesa and Apache Junction. I loved the drive down 17 to Flagstaff loved the drive I had a 70 charger 440 and sometimes drove the 78 firebird formula. Gotta watch out for a guy named Joe he can dress ya in pink and you could end up on a Chain Gang !!!! Go figure!!!! anyway love the old ring where did you find that old finger LOL Kidding had to toss some humor in Good job enjoy the awesome weather and beautiful scenery my Friend. Tommy
    Last edited by A2coins; Dec 06, 2017 at 11:44 PM.
    BLK HOLE, Old Pueblo and Johncoho like this.
    This is an addiction!!! There is no cure!!! And it only gets worse!!!!! KEEP PLUGGIN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

us
    Sep 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Whites DFX
    1229 times
    Metal Detecting
    Nice silver ring!
    A2coins and Johncoho like this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Illinois / Oklahoma
    Minelab Explorer SE Pro - Fisher CZ 5
    4911 times
    Honorable Mentions (4)
    Congrats on a nice variety of finds. Glad your about to stay warm for the winter.
    Johncoho and A2coins like this.

us
    Mar 2017
    Arizona
    1570 times
    Its warm here for sure. Its almost Christmas and there are still green leaves on our tree out back. They're usually long gone by this time of year.
    A2coins and Johncoho like this.

jacdec1968

Feb 2014
    1782 times
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    Nice finds I also lived in Tucson Phoenix and Mesa and Apache Junction. I loved the drive down 17 to Flagstaff loved the drive I had a 70 charger 440 and sometimes drove the 78 firebird formula. Gotta watch out for a guy named Joe he can dress ya in pink and you could end up on a Chain Gang !!!! Go figure!!!! anyway love the old ring where did you find that old finger LOL Kidding had to toss some humor in Good job enjoy the awesome weather and beautiful scenery my Friend. Tommy
    Thank you Tommy. We have been coming out here to Apache Junction for the past 7 years. Don't have the great MD hunting like we do back east, but still find some nice stuff. My buddy Joe was voted out as sheriff last year. I think we need more like him. That old finger is attached to an old body. Just turned 70 in July. Man where did the years go?
    A2coins likes this.

jacdec1968

Feb 2014
    1782 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Pueblo View Post
    Its warm here for sure. Its almost Christmas and there are still green leaves on our tree out back. They're usually long gone by this time of year.
    We have had some nice weather for November. We could use some rain as it is extremely dry and hard to dig.
    A2coins likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links