Hunting this time of the year

cyperpc

Nov 18, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I just love Medal Detecting this time of the year in the woods. The leaves are off the plants and trees which gives you more light and easy access to the wooded areas. I live in Bucks County, PA near Washington Crossing so today was a great day to go down to the Delaware River. It was low tide and we have not had any heavy rain and because of this the river was at a low.

I did not find anything of value, I did find a old wheel off cart. The canal is near by, so it could of been off a old coal cart.

Just had a great day being outside! Washington Crossing and Bowman's Hill Tower is about two miles down the road but don't even
thing about Medal Detecting there.

20171207_101754.jpg

20171207_094348.jpg

20171207_094259.jpg

Upvote 10

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm right there with you on detecting in the woods. If the winds are strong in the fields I'm off to the woods. Sometimes it's a letdown that we don't find anything but it's good for us to get away from the hustle and bustle of our crazy, fast lives. SD

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good you got out and enjoyed it while you can, use to live in Williamsport Pa. It’s a heat wave here in Northern Alabama, it’s 44 degrees right now! Good luck if you get back out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions