Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These plus a lot of other items were found over two days. Also got some pipe stems, ceramic pieces, a few more of those little buckles, a couple percussion caps, the odd "eagle I" button and broken spoon and fork. Nails. The eagle buttons are intact. IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0564.JPG View attachment IMG_0561.jpg View attachment IMG_0554.jpg And "Tiger" Lilly approves of this message. It was her birthday Wednesday.

Upvote 14

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These plus a lot of other items were found over two days. Also got some pipe stems, ceramic pieces, a few more of those little buckles, a couple percussion caps, the odd "eagle I" button and broken spoon and fork. Nails. The eagle buttons are intact. View attachment 1524236 View attachment 1524237 View attachment 1524238 View attachment 1524239 And "Tiger" Lilly approves of this message. It was her birthday Wednesday.

Smokey, What are the two small spool looking things? I find a lot of them , some have material or some sort of canvas still in between . And the hook like object, in the same photo. Dug all of these at my 1870's site

Phishfarmer

Feb 26, 2016
Petersburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Deus, Others
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds! Gettin approval via Cat-Scan is also a good idea. My scanners include Pete, Cyrus, Cinnamon and Rolly, I guess you're either a cat person or not.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday Tiger Lily!!

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooper1841, been at work all day. The spool things are parts to Union issued knapsacks.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks scruggs. I have a lot more just not uniform items sitting in Iron Out at the moment. They are probably about ready to get checked, I put them in at 7 am. The cornfield buttons I still haven't looked at, it was emergency nap time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread