Super Find Scored From my Computer Desk...

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks. Too darned cold for me to get outside today so I went hunting for some treasure via internet. I have been eyeballing the Nokta Impact for some time now and just waiting for the right deal to come along. Well, today I scored on what I believe is the best deal going for a sweet bundle on the Nokta Impact Pro Package with accessories! Along with the extra goodies in the Pro Package comes the free Nokta waterproof pin pointer, a cool ball cap, and most importantly for me was the Nokta Red Edition 2.4 ghz. wireless headphones. I dealt with Stevie Ray as he was training a new employee. He was a cool cat and very professional and considerate.

The ground is freezing up but, I hope to get this beast out a bit in the woods or somewhere before total freeze up sets in here in Northern Illinois, FEMA Region 5. I have had a very successful year notching off some key bucket list items. With my newest "toy" I hope the success only continues. Ya'll be blessed. Kurios1

Nokta Impact Kellyco Stevie Ray 004.JPG

Upvote 9

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, the thread titled lured me in. Very clever, and actually worth the read! I can't wait to see the finds you post using the new machine. Congrats!

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, the thread titled lured me in. Very clever, and actually worth the read! I can't wait to see the finds you post using the new machine. Congrats!

Sorry if you think I "suckered" you in.;D Cabin fever is about to set in up here so my posts will be dropping like flies in sub zero weather. I do love to get the most for my hard earned blue collar wages. This deal will have everything I need to get after it with my new machine including wireless headphones. I have the wireless for my Makro Racer 2 and really love not tripping over or snagging wires on stuff. Got my present a bit early this year.:occasion18:

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kurios1
That is a great find ,and hope that machine work for you .
Gary

I have been researching the heck out of this machine. Subscribed to a few folks on You Tube that do very well with it. I am excited to add another weapon to my arsenal of tectors. :hello2:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is it an arsenal or a collection? I have no emotional connection to any of my machines. I sell them as soon as I no longer need them so as to maximize the resale value. Have owned 11 since 2014 and sold 7. I have 4 in my arsenal. The F75LTD main machine. An F70 to grab when I need a different coil for the site since I seem to be getting too lazy to swap coils :tongue3: an F2 as a loaner, and the 1280x for water hunting.

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it an arsenal or a collection? I have no emotional connection to any of my machines. I sell them as soon as I no longer need them so as to maximize the resale value. Have owned 11 since 2014 and sold 7. I have 4 in my arsenal. The F75LTD main machine. An F70 to grab when I need a different coil for the site since I seem to be getting too lazy to swap coils :tongue3: an F2 as a loaner, and the 1280x for water hunting.

I'm not sure what it is honestly? I can never bring myself to sell anything related to treasure hunting gear or finds. I do loan out machines when I find an interested treasure seeker. Some day I may have to let some go but, we'll hang on to them for now. I do have some sentimental finds with every machine I have owned. I dug my 12 pound cannon ball with my first machine the Whites DFX 300. OCD I guess.;D

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel for you Gus in the northern climate.

Congrats on the new toy.

WisconsinPirate

Aug 2, 2017
Racine, Wi
Detector(s) used
EQ600; Makro MK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the machine!!! I still own my 1265-X and probably will never sell it.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent post Kurios. I have a fellow club member who has as Nokta. I never really paid attention to that machine but maybe next time we are on a hunt together, I'll take a look at it.
Loco really gave me some food for thought. I have 4 fully functional go to machines but I do have others still in my possession. One is a 2nd Minelab Excalibur that has to go in for service. Another that I will someday send to GARRETT for a complete rebuild is the AT4. I purchased it in the 80's. I'm sort of attached to that machine. It found me my first gold ring on Long Beach, Long Island. Another machine that I want to hang from the ceiling is an Antique Whites Gold Master. I purchased it for $25.
My first machine was a "Beep and Dig" I purchased from an ad in the back of a treasure magazine in 1970. I wish i still had that machine for nostalgic reasons. I sold my AT PRO as well as the Garrett Grand Master. I have enough weapons in my arsenal so I don't think I'll be buying anything soon. But one never knows. lol

Last edited:

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good find is where ever you plug it, dirt or cyber...
I hope the machine works for you Kev...
Cant wait till i have a machine that works i can call my own!
Loaners and junk till then!
Curse old man WINTER!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on getting the new machine Kevin. Nothing like getting the early Santa gift for one's self, justified I'm sure! Don't know a whole lot about your new machine, have to read up on the make to see what they're all about. I can probably be pretty close my thinking that you're already dreaming of hitting a certain field with the machine and digging up missed keepers that will have you :hello2: with joy.
I'm just thinking of what's in the stable of machines and :icon_scratch: Having an old Explorer, Extra 705 (new in sealed box), E-trac, CTX3030 that got repaired under warranty came back broken(now sitting in a box out in the garage for the past 2 1/2yrs), and the new Deus which I just got this past April (newbie still)
I'm thinking a purge might be in order over the winter months and put the funds towards the fabrication of a screening plant for sifting sites out. (dream thoughts here)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good luck with your machine, may your coil find many great keepers! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread