1812 musket balls..

Bonzododa71

May 31, 2017
Canada
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No activity right now this deep freeze is causing some early "Cabin fever" ..heres a couple of musket balls from my collection, one is totally unique because it has the imprint of a US soldiers uniform pressed into it, he was a lucky guy, ball caliber is "brown Bess" ..the other one has some graffiti/art work on it US caliber.....HH....Bonz another view of ball.JPG

Upvote 6
OP
OP
B

Bonzododa71

May 31, 2017
Canada
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imprintofuniformluckyguy..JPG Heres the other pic ....Bonz

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice relic, congratulations! :occasion14:

OP
OP
B

Bonzododa71

May 31, 2017
Canada
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you cant see in the picture is that the ball is slightly flattened, The wadding would not leave an imprint in the ball in flight,I have many ball from the battle sites many with curious imprints on them, its like looking at clouds you imagine all sorts of shapes and possibilities ............HH..........Bonz

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are one of a kind great display items. Thanks for posting em I'm sitting here staring at the snow that wont melt!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

Bonzododa71

May 31, 2017
Canada
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi A2. we have the same problem, its the minus 24 degrees that is just every day now for over a week, may take longer to thaw this year just have to watch the lucky ones in warmer climes posting their finds .......HH......Bonz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread