Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    DEVONREX is my name .....digging history is my FAME!!!

Jan 2012
    SE Virginia
    XP DEUS, Nautilus DMC IIB
    1250 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor of Engineering View Post
    Killer year!
    Professor .... 2017 has been the best year of digging I have ever had! My new machine had a lot to do with it! HH Devonrex
    Davers likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    4355 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonrex View Post
    Hoping there a a few more bones d2 at this site to tear out! Now I just have to wait for this cold spell to end and all the snow we have had to melt! Honestly, I'm considering not posting any of my finds any more in 2018 ..... just doesn't seem to be to much interest.... but I will see what others say. Thanks for the nice accolade. HH Devonrex
    Well we are now almost through 6 months of 2018, I just saw your post while researching a find.

Please keep posting , You have made many 'Dream' finds over the years that I have been on T-net , IMO You should have a few more banners as well .
    I don't usually get far on Today's Finds as I think every find is worth a comment.

I do recall your Artillery finds back in December & WOW!!! The assortment you had /have dug at that site, Bullet Types are amazing , buttons I only Find then ' Wake Up' MAD!

For you to have the best year in 2017 & you have been hunting 35 years that says a-lot.

Man you could write a book just on that site. The bullets have a distinct Patina as well 'that's cool'.

Civil War stuff don't get the respect it deserves as most of the US had no Action and Civil War is not 'PC' these days .

What I do is post in just Civil War unless a Coin or relic is rare for my N Ga area + it usually been awhile since I dug certain relics hence they are not Today's Finds.

So please keep posting , I see if you have 'just wondering'? If you want post in Civil War Forum , I usually see yr finds in NSTCW & Maybe American Digger if I recall Correct.
    If you find a fired & Squashed Minnie ; I love to see it.
    Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Devonrex View Post
    Professor .... 2017 has been the best year of digging I have ever had! My new machine had a lot to do with it! HH Devonrex
    Oh about forgot , did the DEUS help that much ?
    Or
    Dig you get things 'IYO' that say yr Nautilus may have missed .
    Back when I started in 98 I sucked up everything Civil War , read back & current issues of NSTCW & Treasure Mags over & over (I did not start using a computer until late 2012 & have not progressed that much, lol.

Sorry I get off track as my mind is WAY faster than my typing, I mention that cause back in 98-99 I recall Nautilus Guys being "Brand Happy" & If you knew how to use your machine , there was none better.

Well as I said I hope you keep / Kept posting

Davers / Davey
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links