ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Basically you will find out the only thing they work on is draining your wallet. They are called wallet miners for a reason. A waste of earned cash.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I don't know,, I used a borrowed Long Range Detector and it told me there was treasure hidden under a blue rock in the Dummerdanmee Mountains on the planet Aurelious. Maybe next summer I'll put together a trip.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be cool I could fire that baby up and locate some gold and some silver coins and it would be easy to plan where to go with it before I soaked my waffles in log cabin syrup. How far are those things supposed to go is it like ground penetrating radar. I could sell spots for people on here to detect after I plugged in my long range detector,

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I don't know,, I used a borrowed Long Range Detector and it told me there was treasure hidden under a blue rock in the Dummerdanmee Mountains on the planet Aurelious. Maybe next summer I'll put together a trip.

i`m in Windy ...i got a map of that area !
I`ll just lay the map on the table you can see it from there with your LRL
laughing7.gif

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be cool I could fire that baby up and locate some gold and some silver coins and it would be easy to plan where to go with it before I soaked my waffles in log cabin syrup. How far are those things supposed to go is it like ground penetrating radar. I could sell spots for people on here to detect after I plugged in my long range detector,
Nothing like GPR's, as they actually work on scientific principles, these things detect through the air over 1 mile away!

OP
OP
R

RudyT

Nov 23, 2017
LaPorte, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess what made me wonder if they were legit is that I watched a video of a guy testing a few models. He had a table in front of him with silver at one end and gold at the other end. He would turn on the machine and stand in front of the table and no matter what he tried when he set it on silver or gold the machine would not point to it. He would walk around the table and none of the machines would point to either metal.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, but I'll stick to my hand held metal detector. The exercise is way better ! Could you imagine what we would all look like if all we had to do was get in our car and drive to the "X" that marks the spot !

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im not trying to put anyone down who uses these cause most people non treasure hunters. feel the same about our. metal detectors if you enjoy it and have fun thats great they just seem a little over the top too me ,,,how do you want your eggs lol

OP
OP
R

RudyT

Nov 23, 2017
LaPorte, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Treasure and A2. I would much rather use my detector! I was just curious because I had never seen one. Take care

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You think You're bored Rudy? I bored this poor lady to sleep, and we hadn't even taken off yet! I was telling her all about the new Galaxy Stealth XR - 1700 Long Range Treasure Locator, and BOOM! - snoring! :skullflag:

Attachments

• IMG_20160229_142020.jpg
    IMG_20160229_142020.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 52

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread