Garrett AT users found this today thought I would share it!!!!!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on getting the Max! Sorry about the breakage though, that's a pain in the rear.

Side note: It may be in the 40's this weekend, and we know what that means (as I chip away at frozen soil, lol).

I'm thinking about some sandy volley ball courts in a park about 20 miles away. I'm "jonesing" after all these freezing temps and snow.

DownNDirty

Bronze Member
Jun 1, 2015
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great idea-thanks for passing this along.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got mine with name and ph number scribed into it that's really cool no weight to it or not a noticeable amount makes me feel protected from a break love it hate the 10 inches of more snow tonight and 4 more sunday. what did I do to deserve this PLENY but I did say I was sorry!!!!!!!!

Willieg

Nov 16, 2017
MARYLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got mine with name and ph number scribed into it that's really cool no weight to it or not a noticeable amount makes me feel protected from a break love it hate the 10 inches of more snow tonight and 4 more sunday. what did I do to deserve this PLENY but I did say I was sorry!!!!!!!!
Hey tommy, how you like the max? Got mine 3 weeks ago and still learning it but love it.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell ya the snow doesn't stop here and Ive taken it out a few times I really like all the upgrades and the better depth. The all metal mode is really deep but the sounds are the same no low or high beep but the VDI reads pretty well which is great, The threshold is a hum so it has to be set to 1 to work it gives you signals that normally your machine would not sound off on because they are to weak gotta figure that out. I'm sick of the snow I'm like a little kid with a new bike sitting by the window watching all the snow with a tear in my eye and a 5th in my hand lol

Willieg

Nov 16, 2017
MARYLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol.... I hear ya man.. I have use the all metal mode when I get a weak signal and read the vdi. But still learning.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol.... I hear ya man.. I have use the all metal mode when I get a weak signal and read the vdi. But still learning.
Wre going to kill it this year my friend!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread