Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180103_175251.jpg 20180103_175244_001.jpg 20180103_221638.jpg Garrett AT MAX I have been trying so hard to save but with two Daughters 1 in college their cars and Insurance and well you guys know . My Brother and Sister surprised me with this.I mean surprised . I cant wait to use it. I they also got me the garrett pinpoiinter at so now I have another one it came in the box,, I love detecting in the winter as long as there isn't deep snow well there is. I feel like a little kid with a new bike staring out the window with a tear in my eye. I hate snow. . I cant wait to take her out.. I'm going to sell my AT PRO and this is my new Baby. I have done well with my AT PRO and Garrett so I'm sticking with Garrett I think there are so many great machines out there just gotta get the coil over good stuff. Thanks for looking can someone send some heat Ill pay for shipping. Happy Hunting to all my tnet family thanks for sharing all your finds it helps me get by. Tommy

Upvote 77

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1537588 View attachment 1537589 View attachment 1537590 Garrett AT MAX I have been trying so hard to save but with two Daughters 1 in college their cars and Insurance and well you guys know . My Brother and Sister surprised me with this.I mean surprise . I cant wait to use it. I they also got me the garrett pinpoiinter at so now I have another one it came in the box,, I love detecting in the winter as long as there isn't deep snow well there is. I feel like a little kid with a new bike staring out the window with a tear in my eye. I hate snow. . I cant wait to take her out.. I'm going to sell my AT PRO and this is my new Baby. I have done well with my AT PRO and Garrett so I'm sticking with Garrett I think there are so many great machines out there just gotta get the coil over good stuff. Thanks for looking can someone send some heat Ill pay for shipping. Happy Hunting to all my tnet family thanks for sharing all your finds it helps me get by. Tommy

Mean surprise, I feel your pain and not every family has the good fortune to have been blessed with the news of the new Equinox becoming available.:headbang: very nice gift

peruna

Feb 14, 2016
central Texas
Detector(s) used
Simplex+
Nox 800
Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful surprise! Want to hear your evaluation and comparison with the ATP. Hope you are as successful with the ATM as you were with the ATP.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the MAX.
We have snow too. I keep saying,, it's because the Detecting Gods want me to get all the indoor work out of the way, so come Spring, I can go out and play.
Congratulations again.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
congrats on the unexpected blessing. sometimes our family surprises us and this was a really cool one. with the weather like it is, I would be digging up every bit of info and videos on it that I could, it is just the way that I am. I hope that you are able to enjoy using it quickly, every "kid" needs to get out and play with his or her toys. pretty cool

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow! What a great gift! :icon_thumleft:

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your new machine, but I would hold onto the AT Pro as a back up.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do well with the ATP. You will do even better with your new toy. Great family you have there. Sorry, I am fresh outta' heat.

Duckman Willcox

Sep 20, 2015
SouthTexas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500, XP Deus, Simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey A2coins I was on ancestry this morning and discovered you are my long lost brother. Can you pass my address on to my other brother and sister?

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Conrats on the new detector

Keep the AT Pro it's nice to have a backup

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What an awesome surprise to have bestowed on you Tommy. Ah spring will be here before you know it-so go for the snow banks until the grass returns.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are going to have to come to lake St Clair this year and see if it finds gold. Keep in touch. Nice heater
This snow has to go away first. Good to hear from you Robert

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Tommy! I know that you can hardly wait to start swinging that new machine. Hopefully your weather will start to cooperate.

Best of luck to you brother!
Thanks Tom hope this year is much better the fun part is I can go over all my good spots and hope I can get some deeper coins and relicds

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know that's a great brother and sister. Good luck with the new machine. I see great finds in your future.
Thanks Relic I do also .Same to you my friend!!!!!

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! Congrats on your new detecting partner! I hope she brings you lots of great finds!
Thanks Aereus I haven't decided if its a he or she lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's very nice of your siblings! Congratulations! Are you going to share your finds with them?
Thy have to get in line behind my Daughters and wife lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, good luck with the new machine.... I know the feeling, I got a CTX 3030 and want to use it... In NY (upstate), I have the same weather as you... starting to snow again, with 4-8" of snow coming..... SUCKS... lol
RRRRRRRRRR I hear ya my Wife is from NY we visit once or twice a year I think Ill bring this next time!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread