Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180103_175251.jpg 20180103_175244_001.jpg 20180103_221638.jpg Garrett AT MAX I have been trying so hard to save but with two Daughters 1 in college their cars and Insurance and well you guys know . My Brother and Sister surprised me with this.I mean surprised . I cant wait to use it. I they also got me the garrett pinpoiinter at so now I have another one it came in the box,, I love detecting in the winter as long as there isn't deep snow well there is. I feel like a little kid with a new bike staring out the window with a tear in my eye. I hate snow. . I cant wait to take her out.. I'm going to sell my AT PRO and this is my new Baby. I have done well with my AT PRO and Garrett so I'm sticking with Garrett I think there are so many great machines out there just gotta get the coil over good stuff. Thanks for looking can someone send some heat Ill pay for shipping. Happy Hunting to all my tnet family thanks for sharing all your finds it helps me get by. Tommy

Upvote 77
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome story! Maybe your extra cool sis and bro could talk some sense into mine? OTOH it's kind of torture in the debt of winter to have to resort to air tests for months!!! Congrats I'm sure you deserve it! (not the torture part) :headbang:
Thank Ron that's funny cause I have air detected all last years silver again, It aint working for me lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great Brother and Sister you have Tommy. I hope you enjoy your new detector, and wish you many excellent finds with it. By the way, I shipped a 1000 pound box of heat to you. Should be there soon. No charge, this ones on me !
Thanks Treazurehunter I looked in the mail haven't got it yet do you have a tracking number lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, What a great surprise! Nothing like getting a new detector! You'll do well with the AT Max! Can't wait to get out with you and see that baby in action!
Dude its been a while I hear ya hopefully sooner rather than later

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like great relatives Tommy. Don't let em move in. Sending heat. Hope neg. 4 helps. Good luck.
Trust me ones a Doctor the other one is an Engineer they are amazing!!! I go out in the winter -4 is a line I wont cross lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A2coins,I hope it thaws up soon so you can get out and dig some nice stuff,and where I live it seems hopeless till spring.With a new machine like that one you will do great for sure.
Thanks yep Indiana is a cold wreck also hh to you soon as well

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah....Garrett....I still have my first real detector. A Garrett Groundhog, circa 1976....AND....it still works!

Congrats!!
Thanks Whadi I know people who swear by the older models and would stack em up against any new machine Thanks again

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mean surprise, I feel your pain and not every family has the good fortune to have been blessed with the news of the new Equinox becoming available.:headbang: very nice gift
Thanks trust me I had been alienated from my family for 20 plus years which I really regret..

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful surprise! Want to hear your evaluation and comparison with the ATP. Hope you are as successful with the ATM as you were with the ATP.
Thanks that's the big question but I have no doubts!!!!

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the MAX.
We have snow too. I keep saying,, it's because the Detecting Gods want me to get all the indoor work out of the way, so come Spring, I can go out and play.
Congratulations again.
I think so to Ive painted my bedroom the kids and the Bathroom recaulked the sinks and tubs ,cleaned the Garage and Basement that honey do list is sick but Ill have a list burning party when spring shows up. Those lists never end lopl

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on the unexpected blessing. sometimes our family surprises us and this was a really cool one. with the weather like it is, I would be digging up every bit of info and videos on it that I could, it is just the way that I am. I hope that you are able to enjoy using it quickly, every "kid" needs to get out and play with his or her toys. pretty cool
I cant find any more vids to watch Ive seen em all I guess Ill watch em again.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your new machine, but I would hold onto the AT Pro as a back up.
I want to but the kids are so expensive its hard to justify. My Trans am is the only thing Ive managed to hang on to,, So far lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do well with the ATP. You will do even better with your new toy. Great family you have there. Sorry, I am fresh outta' heat.
Thanks my friend I always like seeing your posts your a great part of this tnet family,

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey A2coins I was on ancestry this morning and discovered you are my long lost brother. Can you pass my address on to my other brother and sister?
That's a good idea if you think about it if ancestry .com went far enough back to the first human we would all be related..

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to see you liked your present Tom. Your family sure know's you well. Now you can go over all your old sites and see if you can dig what the AT Pro machine missed. I'm sure you'll love the Max. Looking forward to you first "Today's Finds" post using the AT Max.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread