Hit the old baseball field again today.

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I got out again this morning and hit the same ballfield I hit last weekend. Again, I came away with just clad (.35 cents), but I am encouraged. I hit a different area of the park, near where an old dugout bench used to be, and all of the coins I found were deeper than the coins I was finding near the kiddie playground and tennis court, with the exception of the '41 wheatie. All of todays coins were 4" or deeper, and the ACE250 did a good job of telling me where the junk was. Only dug a few pulltabs, and lots of glass shards. Good thing I wear the gloves!!! Well, I'll be back there again tommorow, hopefully finding the old silver that I KNOW is in there.

Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

If your finding newer clad at 4 inches, then there might have been a little fill dirt put in. Look around and see if theres any low spots there. It might be original soil and hold older coins. Good luck HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures, we need pictures!! Pics are worth a 1000 words or some xoxo like that!

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Way to go treasurekid! Congrats on the finds and those ACE250's sure are nice little machines, ain't they!!!???!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread