• P3260014.JPG
    P3260014.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice finds. I'm not even gonna comment on the pipe although in a schoold yard wouldn't suprise me-at least not schools nowdays. Neat looking mask, from an action figure maybe?

OP
OP
M

mtl-huntr

the mask is a part of an old gate valve handle.........I thought the same thing about the pipe fittings....

R

rvbvetter

? ? ? ?Nice finds!? Good machine.? Any of the pennys wheat?? School sounds old enough for silver. Welcome to detecting.? ?Good luck and enjoy.? ? ?HH

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
man great job you cant get silver all the time .you should find lots of it with that new M D the pipe now thats funny :D and a great find was it yours ha ha . H H good luck with the new M D

rasrandy

Mar 3, 2005
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Looks like your off to a good start and the more you use it,the more you learn about it.The silver will come sooner or lat
er.No nickels? Enjoy...Randy

OP
OP
M

mtl-huntr

Thanks guys for all the great replys you make a newbe feel welcome can't wait to get out there and do some diggin again ............thanks............Keith............

Hambone

Jan 4, 2005
Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard! You have already made your best find in this forum! You will not find a better bunch of folks to give you encouragement and support than right here! Keep up the good work and keep um coming!

Hambone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread