Finally 1st silver of 2018 and a cool little Bob Cat pin

rastinirv

Jan 21, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a park for an hour today that I've been to countless times in order to accustom myself to my new long-handled Lesche digger that I got for my birthday. Takes some getting used to but I like it.

Got my first silver, a Merc, and several Wheaties, including an interestingly dented one, a little strip of decorated brass, and a Bob Cat Cub Scout pin.

Thanks for looking!

mdfinds.JPG

Upvote 7

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the Bobcat pin too.... nice!

luckyrock3

Sep 9, 2013
northern MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a park for an hour today that I've been to countless times in order to accustom myself to my new long-handled Lesche digger that I got for my birthday. Takes some getting used to but I like it.

Got my first silver, a Merc, and several Wheaties, including an interestingly dented one, a little strip of decorated brass, and a Bob Cat Cub Scout pin.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1546411

I found one of those bobcat pins in my yard last summer. Researched them a bit an found that the older ones have the meaner looking cat. As they got newer the snarling cat almost looks like it's smiling now days. Cool find tho, I'd take that over a clad coin anytime!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice old coins and a cool Bob Cat pin...life is good! :occasion14:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread