Silver Pendant and more

dudes2112

Jan 25, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Went to an old civil war area in Cleveland Ohio with serb535 today and found the silver pendant and marbles, all of the others were found at a park in Cleveland today as well.

From left to right .45 shell, 3 Lincolns, 2 dimes, 3 quarters, some kind of a bow looking piece with holes in each corner, not sure what it's from.

Any ideas on how old a pendant like that might be? Value?

Special thanks to serb for the invite! Had a blast!!

Dudes

Attachments

• 3-26-05.jpg
    3-26-05.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Can't tell you the age of the medal, only that Joseph is the Saint of carpenters, families, and expectant mothers. Google search St. Joseph the worker.The prices now range from $17-$24 at least the sites I checked.

serb535

Sep 10, 2004
cleveland ohio
Detector(s) used
whites prizm III
had a great time to day as well! found our first merc today! everybody was right they are very beautifull when thsy come out so nice and shinney! the .45 shell kinda erked me though, theat why we don't hunt alone!! this was in a nice publice park too! the civil war camp wasn't as productive as i had hoped but it was still a good time to be out with freinds! thanks dudes for makeing the trip up!!...serb

OP
OP
dudes2112

dudes2112

Jan 25, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Thanks Stoney, didn't think that was something common enough to find on the internet, never even thought of trying a search!

Serb,

Checking out the Couyahoga Falls, Then and Now book to see what the story is on that civil war camp. ?Could be a winner.

Dudes

serb535

Sep 10, 2004
cleveland ohio
Detector(s) used
whites prizm III
cool ! i hav'nt even unpacked yet!! i take it you got home ok! i'll keep looking on my end too...serb

R

rvbvetter

Is there Ahmish in Ohio? I don't really know, but the silver pendant reminds me of them. HH

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
It's nice that you found it at Easter time. If you want to find out more about your St. Joseph medal, contact you'r local Catholic Church.

N

Newbie1967

I'm trying to figure out what model MD St. Joseph is using in that medallion... ;)

OP
OP
dudes2112

dudes2112

Jan 25, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
It does indeed look like the Fisher of Men but after further investigation it turns out it's really the Methuselah 969 model, good guess though. ;D

Dudes

F

Floater

Thats some good finds and the Medal will keep you safe and Lucky. I dont know as I would hunt without it from now on. Besides St. Joseph is holding the Sword and as far as I know this was the first Md Made. Excalibur. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread