Baldingboy and Mastereagle Hunting again.

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Well, Mastereagle and I went back to the old house where we found silver and the old 1890 Centava coin.

Mastereagle started the night off by digging a zipper pull and he was elated. I have posted this in a seperate post. I pretty much ignored this distraction and proceeded to swing my XLT. Anyway, as Mastereagle's Explorer (or as I call it..confuser) grunted, popped, moaned and burped, I went about digging targets. Boy that ground is hard!!

We dug and dug like badgers and managed a few pennies here and there. None were wheat pennies, so we started digging deeper targets. I finally managed a few things:

100_3437.jpg

I don't know what this is:

100_3460.jpg
100_3440.jpg

Also found this:

100_3461.jpg

And I don't know what this is...but I like it!

100_3445.jpg

A penny for size

100_3453.jpg

100_3463.jpg

100_3464.jpg

Mastereagle found one Wheat Penny before leaving and this finished things on a tolerable note. I wish we would have found more, but with the hard ground and the fact that we have been over this before and gotten the more accessible coins, we had a rough hunt. We will be back though.

Upvote 0

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Enjoyable post you guys. Thanks for my evenings entertainment. I forgot what you found, but congrats anyway. Sounds like you two are like Laural & Hardy.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Great post and kept me laughing. Thanks, and I hope to hear more soon.

OP
OP
Baldingboy

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
piggman1 said:
Great post and kept me laughing. Thanks, and I hope to hear more soon.

Oh, you will hear more Piggman...you will. I have dishpan hands? Lets let them see a real picture of your hands and mine:

Your Hands:

100_3434b.JPG

100_3434b1.JPG

My Hands:

100_3434b2.JPG

100_3434b3.JPG

I think the facts are quite obvious!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I think there is something FISHY going on here? I even got a PM so I didn't miss it ;). You guys are something else, what I'm not quite sure! :D

Friends, the real treasure.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
rofl and I didn't even need to go to the comedy thread to find a laugh! Thankfully Sis pointed this one out! You guys are too much fun! Thanks!

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:D :D :D ;D DP hands and all, you guys are a hoot! What ever you do, don't stop with the post. We all need a good belly roll once in a while.
HH guys and keep the finds and humor coming.

Desertfox

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I agree...it's Laurel and Hardy reborn! I would guess after reading all the replies you 2 swapped that you routinely put on each others hats! ::). Next thing we know you two will be posting a soft shoe routine in the You Tube section!

Seriously, it's great to see two guys having fun and cutting up with each other.

Thanks for the chuckles and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread