Wife + Coin Star + EyeBall

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The wife called me at work today while she was at the local Wally World to see if I needed anything. I asked her to make sure she checks the reject bin at the Coin Star after she checks out. She pulled a 64 silver Rosie for me as well as a 1978 French 10 Centimes and 40 cents Canadian. :headbang: She was tickled to find out she pulled a silver today.

Wife's Coin Star Finds

20180214_171407.jpg

On my way home I had 3 stores to go to. First one for a Valentine's Day card, second store to get a dozen red roses and finally at a local convenient store to get some Kerosene. As I walked around to the passenger side of the vehicle at the convenient store I saw these 2 shine quarters laying on the ground.

Eyeball finds

20180214_171434.jpg

The wife got a dozen roses and I am happy for her Rosie gift.

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody.

Upvote 42

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet, Coins, flowers, nice day for both!

Metal Headz

Sep 18, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My gf refuses to check the coinstar for me and is annoyed when I do it while I'm with her hahaha it's nice to see you and your wife on the same page.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe I lucked out. :icon_thumleft: This was the first time I asked her to do this and somehow either consciously or subconsciously she checked out at the register directly in front of the coin star machine. It only took her a quick look on her way out and she hits silver on her 1st go. I think she's hooked now. :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread