Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Feeling under the weather but had to get out for a little while. Got out the F75 with the 5โ€ coil and went in a known iron patch. Got some wheats but also landed my first Buffalo spill.

2 1918 Buffalos IMG_2305.JPG IMG_2306.JPG

Upvote 23
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on pulling those 2 Buff's in the same plug. I often go back to previously pounded permissions where the finds have become extinct using the stock or large coils and snipe out another good or two find using the 5" DD. That coil gets amazing depth for it's size.

Youโ€™re right itโ€™s truly amazing the depth it gets. Itโ€™s perfect for sniping in iron infestation for deep coins.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice Buffs!! I was in Shreveport yesterday and I saw so many places the weโ€™re begging to be hunted! Hopefully I can get down there again but for a bit longer

Oh I bet. I know quit a few people that came down for a Mardi Gras and never left. You got off lucky this time. Next time we might get ya.

JacobD

Apr 30, 2023
Very nice Buffs!! I was in Shreveport yesterday and I saw so many places the weโ€™re begging to be hunted! Hopefully I can get down there again but for a bit longer
Hi Iโ€™m from Shreveport and just got into the hobby. Any tips on where I can search?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread