Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron loaded colonial site is where these came from... DSCN0417.jpg DSCN0413.jpg DSCN0416.jpg DSCN0419.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 18

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
calabash, I liked both hearing the audio and the calling out the VDI's, tells me a lot. What mode were you using that day with the EQ, Park2 or Field 1 or 2?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Now we're metal detecting. Congrats on the silver. You may stay with coin shooting .:laughing7:

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Merc. Congrats! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
calabash, I liked both hearing the audio and the calling out the VDI's, tells me a lot. What mode were you using that day with the EQ, Park2 or Field 1 or 2?

Park 2 ,iron bias 2, and 5 tones customized for relics... to give higher tones on all nonferrous with a slight pitch difference going up the conductivity scale..

Brendan75

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2017
Pretoria
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/ Garrett AT pro/ Minelab X- terra 305/ Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, nice finds:icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell it's bad with you, you have invested mucho dinero with the purchases of multiple metal detecting machines. After my third machine purchase I had to go talk with my sponsor to help ween me back to sanity. I have now forced myself to hunt only with two machines until I burn them into the ground swinging. Nice hunt, (I didn't even mention about the money you must of dropped in cameras/gopros!)

Nice Merc

sataro

Jan 16, 2013
Corsicana, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 | Nokta Simplex+ | Tesoro Mohave | Quest Xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the nice finds! Looks like you’re enjoying that Nox!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell it's bad with you, you have invested mucho dinero with the purchases of multiple metal detecting machines. After my third machine purchase I had to go talk with my sponsor to help ween me back to sanity. I have now forced myself to hunt only with two machines until I burn them into the ground swinging. Nice hunt, (I didn't even mention about the money you must of dropped in cameras/gopros!)

Nice Merc

It's a healthy obsession if clinically applicable to our beloved Calabash.:laughing7: Ya' must admit he is indeed providing a great amount of information describing in detail some top of the line and new detectors, coils, settings, etc. It's guys like CD who I glean information from prior to making another detector purchase. Yeah, I own too many myself. Still have room for a few more though. "Lights, camera, ACTION Let's dig up some HISTORY!" :headbang:

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread