MMD on 2 new platforms. Silver ring!

Apr 7, 2014
MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Garrett AT Pro
Hey everyone, I am now going to add 2 new platforms for Marshall Metal Detecting; Steemit and DTube. I will slowly be adding all my videos to DTube and posting an article on Steemit with a link to the DTube video in the post.

DTube and Steemit are decentralized social media platforms that run off the blockchain technology. This is going to be giving Facebook and YouTube a run for their money as there are no censorship restrictions holding interesting information back from the public. Metal detecting isn't a fringe topic, so I will continue to utilize Facebook and YouTube for my treasure hunting, but there are other topics like cryptocurrencies and those in truth community that want to have a voice, and can have one on these new platforms. Steemit and DTube are the place.

Also, the more a post gets upvoted, the publisher earns money. No advertising needed. The money is based on the cryptocurrency called STEEM which is traded publicly around the world! Truly, a platform that is powered and funded by the people, for the people! Let freedom ring!

I hope you will check it out! Thanks!

https://steemit.com/marshallmetaldetecting/@mmdetecting/2h55b36d

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread