Colonial Goodies from my fields, two LC's !!!!!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to run from the Hayfield (thats's now a cornfield) more stuff with the home purchase. I hunted two fields today, the one Scrappy, Triplenicle555, and I hunted last. I found an identical twin barrel tap to the one I found with the Steves's that day. A few buttons, A not a date yet LC Matron head and my favorite find of the day. A solid silver cuff-link! Also the top mechanism of a powder flask. I move to the Hayfield to try and pick through the giant iron patch and in the middle of that mess heard a perfect 94 any way I swung it, out pops a 1816 Large Cent.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20180326_214243.jpg Resized_20180326_214133.jpg Resized_20180326_213713.jpg Resized_20180326_214345.jpg Resized_20180326_214509.jpg Resized_20180326_214204.jpg 20180326_2145411.jpg 20180326_2144251.jpg 20180326_2146401.jpg

Upvote 36

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds ! I'd love to see a cleaned pic of the cufflink that is a seriously good find amigo !

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I was going to say that I would love a cleaned up pic of the cuff link, but Argentium beat me to it! So...how bout it!? Great finds, especially in all that mess of heavy iron. Ddf

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow!!

Nicely done, and all the best,

Lanny

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nicely done sir. That silver cuff link is the prize of the day IMO.

Not too shabby brother.

I hope to see you soon!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Man that’s a beautiful link. How about a cleaned pic you tease! Lol.

Way to go buddy. Home to see you soon.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Digs Brother!! Congrats :)
Thanks Ken, I pulled that 1816 right on top of the mound in that iron! Yesterday I told Smokythecat (who I forgot to mention was hunting with me) it was 5 inches down. I remember looking at the dirt clod and seeing how thick it was. Might of been about 8 inches, pretty amazing how many times I've been over that same exact area probably 25 times! I know you were by is at least 5 or 6.

awesome finds
Thank you

Great finds ! I'd love to see a cleaned pic of the cufflink that is a seriously good find amigo !
Thanks
We have to get Smokey to post that up, I gave it to smokeythecat.

Nice! I was going to say that I would love a cleaned up pic of the cuff link, but Argentium beat me to it! So...how bout it!? Great finds, especially in all that mess of heavy iron. Ddf
I found the silver cuff in the first field about a half inch down out in the open, not really in a iron patch. Smokeythecat has to post a nice close up of both sides I hope.

Sweet finds! Congrats!!
Thank you

Love that silver octagonal cuff, sweet digs Treb
When I first looked at it I gasped and said that is the coolest button I ever found. (at that point I hadn't even thought about a cuff-link)
Thanks

Wow!!

Nicely done, and all the best,

Lanny
Thanks Lanny

Excellent!
Post your finds, if you were not working you could take care of these things! lol

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But....I'm working on a one of a kind Smokeythecat multi frequency ergonomically stable deep seeking metal detector made from jumbled parts from every manufacturer known to God and man! Good to 1000' underwater, good in outer space, batteries never need to be charged because they are nuclear, comes with 20 coils and a partridge and a pear tree! All for $99.99 delivered. (and if you believe any of this I'll sell you a bridge in NY cheap.)

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nicely done sir. That silver cuff link is the prize of the day IMO.

Not too shabby brother.

I hope to see you soon!
I know you well enough to know just how jelly that cuff- link makes you. I'd give it to you but I already gave it away, lol I found it in that field where you killed it with the copper coins you and Smittyman found. All the way on the opposite side.
IMG_20171115_145346_7181.jpg

Man that’s a beautiful link. How about a cleaned pic you tease! Lol.

Way to go buddy. Home to see you soon.
I'm all fired up and can't wait to hunt with you guys. I've got that new permission where the guy told me to come back in a month (which should be when Tom comes up) hopefully the planets will align and the guy wasn't just blowing me off. We have to wait on Smokeythecat?

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a fun walk to me!
But hey! Save some stumbles for me! :BangHead:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO....The stumbles are all mine, heck these days I don't even need anything to stumble over!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions