26th hunt heavy silver braclet & cross,27th hunt token

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
26th hunt heavy silver braclet & cross,27th hunt token

Hello, went to a sale at a flea market this labor day weekend, thursday i had a few hours to hunt before dark after setting up my booth, i noticed a nice thick grassy area with large trees and lots of shade across from my booth , this field has always been a flea market set up area for the last 10 years or so, i got permission from the lady to hunt it , but she said, good luck no one has ever found anything before, as she said quite a few people have detected it, i was pretty confident i could find something there, i was thinking jewlery as there are alot of jewlery vendors that set up there, i got to the nice shady area and first 4 sig's were very good ones, but trash , popcan lid, large aluminum etc, 5th hole, sig on the ace 250 made the detector sound off with a overload on every metal on my display with it mainly on the silver dollar, pretty constant, i was thinking probaly a hole pop can or a big wilver, i dug down, pretty deep, 3 inches and still nothing, another inch down and i felt what i thought was a end of a lock bracelet, sure enough i pulled out my first sterling silver bracelet, pretty heavy and long one, , about 20 digs later and a hour or so i found a nice silver cross, .925 , also found a few coins in the short two hour hunt, i did not have time to hunt the next 3 days, but i can go back after the 100 or so dealers leave, i have permisson to hunt the 2 acres or so of prime hunting terriotry, ,27th hunt today tues, short hunt about 45 minutes, found a token and some clad, these last two hunts have been pretty successful, the fair was just at a park so i will have to try it tommorrow will post my finds, , , later all and happy hunting, keep it swinging,

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 401
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 402
Upvote 0

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
Re: 26th hunt, heavy wilver bracelet and cross

nice fiinds for sure !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
treasureguy

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Re: 26th hunt heavy silver braclet & cross,27th hunt token

thanks all for the reply, not often you find a silver braclet, took hundreds of hours to find this one if you really think about it, it is my first one, later tg

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT

Nice chain and cross ;D
Rob

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII

Pile on the silver!

How much does the bracelet weigh?

Excellent hunt! Congratulations!

Ridley

OP
OP
treasureguy

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250

Ridley said:
Pile on the silver!

How much does the bracelet weigh? hello Ridley, i have seen your post, way to go on all those exciting hunt, , i have no scale to weigh it,
Excellent hunt! Congratulations!

Ridley

OP
OP
treasureguy

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250

i have not seen a silver bracelet like this on tnet, has anyone else found one like it? this big? one of my best finds give me some credit . lol, take care all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions