Old lock, silver, religious medals ect....

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day out, free exercise including squats.... haha

6 lever Lock

1898 Indian

1944 War nickel

1949-S Rosie

And for Easter Sunday , 2 religious medal, 1 might be silver...

c.png

a.png

b.png

Upvote 12

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find! The Lords prayer and Metal really cool, I found one of those couple years ago. Way to go, congrats and HH

OP
OP
B

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Washingtonian, I see you have a DFX and a CTX.... so do I..... I went from the DFX to a Fisher F75, love that one too... Got a great deal in Dec on a used (Like new) CTX , couldn't pass it up for 1/2 price.... So , this year is a learning curve with the VDI numbers being so different than the Whites.... but, I like the depth I'm getting , quite a machine... I have been detecting 29 years, soo use to the Garrett, Whites and Fisher number system... big difference... but, I love the 2 different number system...

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'd call that a darn good hunt, very nice

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on some nice finds. I like the lock and those rolled pennies are always fun to find too. Very appropriate that you found one with the Lord's prayer on Easter.

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Washingtonian, I see you have a DFX and a CTX.... so do I..... I went from the DFX to a Fisher F75, love that one too... Got a great deal in Dec on a used (Like new) CTX , couldn't pass it up for 1/2 price.... So , this year is a learning curve with the VDI numbers being so different than the Whites.... but, I like the depth I'm getting , quite a machine... I have been detecting 29 years, soo use to the Garrett, Whites and Fisher number system... big difference... but, I love the 2 different number system...

Yep! Just moved from the DFX to the CTX at the end of February. I'm finding more coins on edge, deeper coins, and the target separation is betted too so I'm finding more coins mixed with nails and the like. I've been happy for sure and it's nice not to fret the rain around here either!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like an excellent hunt! Congratulations:occasion14:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love finding religious medals...:occasion14:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OLE RELIGIOUS PENDANTS ARE NEAT FINDS....

time machine

Dec 23, 2011
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Basssmann off to good start I see. With that assortment of finds I would call that a good day. The lock alone
would have made day.

TM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread