πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Where In The Deck Are The 4 Diamonds?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This pictured gentleman felt he had the cards stacked against him when his ring slipped off while working up on his deck brushing the dog and multitasking to various projects. He tried to climb underneath but kept bumping his head and after almost getting stuck he decided he wasn't playing with a full deck. After speaking with him he decided to play his cards right and have me come out to play the right hand. When I arrived I asked him to lay all his cards out on the table and let me know all the hands he played today. After shuffling I decided my ace in the hole was to go a few more cards down from the top of the deck. Sweeping my MXT
under the deck I got a nice +40 read and moving in closer I saw 4 pretty diamonds and a gold band trying to bluff me from behind some gravel and grass. As you can see, he is now holding all the cards and not feeling the situation is a house of cards.
Him and his wife's hearts are reunited with the diamonds, and we all agreed that holding the right cards doesn't ensure a win....but the right moves do!
Jon

RFroYauDeck4-23-18.jpg RFroYau4-23-18CloseDeck.jpg RFroYau4-23-18.jpg RFroYauCrop4-23-18.jpg Poker-sm-23B-4d.png

Last edited:
Upvote 20
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to everyone and thank you for your thoughts!
Jon

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats and good job! Was it an "Inside Straight" to the spot where the ring was located or did you take a "CLUB"bing from the decking boards??!!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sweet! awesome job! congrats

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats and good job! Was it an "Inside Straight" to the spot where the ring was located or did you take a "CLUB"bing from the decking boards??!!
Lol thank you! All I know is I didn't have to get a "spade" out :occasion14: :headbang:
Jon

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and thank you again to everyone for your posts!
Jon :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread