29th hunt, token, canadian cent, hand buzzer and again 65 quarter

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hello todays finds, hunted for a few hours at the fair grounds, fair just left, not finding much newer stuff :(, i know there were 5 detectorist there before me, as the carnival was taking down there stuff, i decided to wait until they were gone, looks like the early birds gets the worm, i will go back next week when i have more time to hunt it, maybe they left something for me, i found today a hand buzzer, also found a old token, been there for some time, clad and guess what i found a single 65 quarter again, just out of the silver, the 65 must of been in mass production or what, i am the 65 quarter king , happy hunting all, keep it swinging

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 311
Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Re: 29th hunt, token, canadian cent, hand buzzard? and again 65 quarter

Lots of competition on these hot sites huh, but hey, you wouldn't find a thing if you didn't try. You never know, you could still hit it big there, don't give up. Good luck.

Smiles!
BDoo

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's

Yea, those 65's are out there just to tease you. Great going on the fairground!

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro

Buzzer/Buzzard what's the difference? They're both waiting for you to die...laughing! :D

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, I like tokens! Even I find many 1965 American Quarters on the American Army posts here in Germany. I have not checked but, I'll bet there was an extreme amount of 1965s minted because of the last year 1964 silver Quarters and before dates were possibly hoarded away. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread