Mr Pebble Head.

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Had a couple of hours this afternoon, in the blazing sunshine. Apparently the hottest day on record for this time of year in England. Although signals were many, they consisted of mainly lead and the odd shot gun but. Did though get a medieval copper strap end 13th/14th century pictured top. An old lead bullet, and a 17th century button. And of course last but not least, a surprised looking pebble.:laughing7:

Attachments

• IMG_9465.JPG
    IMG_9465.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 7

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you polish this one and fit in a setting you may sell it to an greenie teaching music and arts at the local school. :laughing9:
I like to pick up pebbles from time to time if they look nice. Usually pebbles indicate roman activity (roadwork/settlements) here as we rarely have any gravel in the soil.

OP
OP
robfinds

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
If you polish this one and fit in a setting you may sell it to an greenie teaching music and arts at the local school. :laughing9:
I like to pick up pebbles from time to time if they look nice. Usually pebbles indicate roman activity (roadwork/settlements) here as we rarely have any gravel in the soil.
Hello Westfront, nice to hear from you, hope you are well. yes I like to pick up interesting pebbles. I used to have a large pile of them by the bath, but the wife threw them all away, no taste some people. :laughing7:

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Westfront, nice to hear from you, hope you are well. yes I like to pick up interesting pebbles. I used to have a large pile of them by the bath, but the wife threw them all away, no taste some people. :laughing7:

I'm fine Rob, thanks! My Lady has a whole wheelbarrow full of pebbles, she collects them everywhere she stays. I only pick the special looking ones. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread