1966 class ring---CASE CLOSED!

rasrandy

Mar 3, 2005
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
About a month ago i went MDing for the first time since winter and posted three rings i found at a ballfield.There were two silver rings and a 10k h.s. class ring.After some researching i called just one number and left a message.Two weeks later that person called back.It was a long shot.Any way he told me everything about the ring and said he had lost it ONE month after he got it playing football!So its being mailed to south dakota w ere it belongs.Sadly it was my first class ring find.Boy was he surprised!Case closed.....Randy P.S. Thanks to the people who replied on my previous posts with helpful info.

Upvote 0

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State
Boy I'll bet he was surprised and happy to get his ring back. Thats gotta make you feel good. If there is anything to this Karma stuff, your bound to have a great keeper in your future.

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
rasrandy I found A 1974 last weekend.I know what I have to do!But parting is such sweet sorrow!

F

Floater

Ras, It will come back to you a hundred times better. You just cant beat that old fashioned feeling.
Great work and Thanks for making us all look good. HH

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
Floater................personal question...everyone else go away !!!!............How big are those ears under there ?? will detect for food .

F

Floater

ROFLMA I will be updating the Floater character as time goes on here so stay tuned . LOL I was gonna try and do Easter egg halfs for the headphones for Easter but didnt have time, LOL

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
Great job. You are yet another shining example of the good that can be found in this hobby.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job returning the ring! I lost my H.S. class ring about 1 week after I bought it in 1980, I know about where it is but the site is in the states and I'm in Germany. Maybe I'll get a chance to hunt for it in a year or two. HH, Mike

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
Where's it at, Mike? Perhaps someone could take a swing in the area for you.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats the good stuff. :)

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Great story, makes me feel good to hear about it. Take it from one who lost his class ring years ago, I would pay big money to get mine back. Not sure but I think mine was put in a pawn shop about 10 years ago.......dang girlfriend.........

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My class ring is in suburbia, just south of Canton Ohio in a town called Bolivar, Wiltshire hills. HH, Mike

Masonlid

Mar 14, 2005
good ole Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre U Max
Good job!I have had the pleasure in returning 3 class rings to their owners.One ring had been missing for 48 yrs when it was returned.Returning these rings was a great reward in its self.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats a great story! in a world of muggings and shootings and drug dealings and all the other bad stuff its good to hear about someone with some genuine character doing the right thing.it feels good just to hear about it. well done!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions