Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have to bring the wife to New Orleans to see her sister in the hospital (she’s fine) which happens to be 15 mins away from my new spot (thank God) to I had 2 hours to swing (Yes I have a great wife). I decided to try 5kHz and hit this at a solid 20. I have it programmed for coin shooting and the gold ring from the other day hit at a nickel and thing one hit a BEAUTIFUL penny signal of 20 and not sure even if the 5kHz has anything to do with finding gold but oh well. lol. Inside this 14k beauty is a date of 7-21-1949 and weights in at 8.2 grams. Thank you guys for always inspiring me. [emoji1317] IMG_2875.JPG IMG_2877.JPG IMG_2879.JPG

Nickel killer all in one spot most were stuck together IMG_2880.JPG IMG_2827.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 65
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and the grin went from ear to ear!:headbang: Wow, amazing find for sure! it screams heavy metal! you trying to pay for that machine in a very short time? well, you are doing a great job of it. So, how do you plan to top those two rings? Plat? Good luck Brother and keep em coming! Jerry

Thanks Jerry man I don’t know what’s going on. I always equate it to when I was in my gambling days .....I’m just having a lucky run.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth is TRUTH....your the lightning , you just got your new detector a couple weeks ago and now your hammering the gold along with the seated . your desire to find and your fortitude made it happen. your a top notch shooter no doubt about it .....:occasion14:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth is TRUTH....your the lightning , you just got your new detector a couple weeks ago and now your hammering the gold along with the seated . your desire to find and your fortitude made it happen. your a top notch shooter no doubt about it .....:occasion14:

Thank you for the compliment 3cylbill. I put in the work because I have to learn the thing and I not the kind of person that can read a manual and know it. It takes me longer but I’ve been that way all my life. Books not so much, work ethics like a mule. Lol Thanks again

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that is one chunky gold ring! Nice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread