You dont find one of these every day

Viking

Apr 1, 2007
Franconia Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Went out looking for coins and Relics by Nuremburg Germany and found this little fella laying in a trench.
Homeboy was about 30cm deep.As soon as i wiped the dirt off i said (Damn Not Again).My friend seems to find the good stuff and i always find the damn Explosives(unexlpoded Bombs and Arty rounds).
MR.Bomb is a English mk.II,III or IV Incendiary.The inside is petrol/oil and Synthetic resin and the fuze is phosphorus.A friend of ours works by the EOD and we gave him the grid where he can pick the thing up.
Im just waiting to find a 500 pounder and hit it just in the right place then i can :-* my butt goodbye.
Maybe thats why my wife keeps telling me to up my insurance just in case i dig up one to many bombs. ::)

Greetings from Germany.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 409
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0

IndianaSmith

Jul 21, 2007
My 250 didn't come with a Bomb Mode ;D I think I would have to have an extremely l..o..n..g digging tool :o

lol, I don't know whether to say "cool" or "scarey"?

Smitty

Sand

May 20, 2005
Germany
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Minelab Explorer II
May be you should discriminate iron and don't dig big targets? In my case it works, for 3 years I dug such stuff only once, although there are many here after April 1945 left.

HH

Sand

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
That find is DA BOMB

dang man I'm not sure if i would have the stones to totaly dig that thing up,Be careful out there even though they are old it seems like an accident waiting to happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions