Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found that huge place to hunt yesterday found silver and a WWI button in 1 hour, so I had high hopes for today. I was think buttons and silver everywhere!!! Stayed all day yesterday worked all night stayed up till the morning, drove a hour ($5 toll) hunted for 4 hours dug a hundred plugs, hot as hell....2 Buffalos. One of those days. Uggggggh IMG_3197.JPG IMG_3199.JPG

Upvote 17

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang u how feel I many of those days, well at u got buffalos better then skunked

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey TRUTH , that happens one day you can go out and find 6 or eight old silver and a few indians withe a large cent and a bunch of wheaties and your flyin high go out the next day and find a couple pieces of twisted copper and a bunch of rusted iron and not a single coin . i don't let it get to me because i know without a doubt that i will find good stuff again. maybe not tomorrow or the next day but i will find treasure again ...and you know that too....

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sometimes are like that. I try not to get my hopes up cause it never works out. Sucks getting a permission perhaps after all but stalking the owner to get it .....and then itโ€™s a dud.

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you keep working like that your going wear out ANOTHER pin pointer. Lol.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well Truth, all of those awesome finds that you had previously were to make you appreciate the really hard days. at least that is what I tell myself LOL. I remember just hoping to find a buff. Won't be long and you will be blowing us away with more awesome finds. DL

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey TRUTH , that happens one day you can go out and find 6 or eight old silver and a few indians withe a large cent and a bunch of wheaties and your flyin high go out the next day and find a couple pieces of twisted copper and a bunch of rusted iron and not a single coin . i don't let it get to me because i know without a doubt that i will find good stuff again. maybe not tomorrow or the next day but i will find treasure again ...and you know that too....

I know..... it was just a rough one.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Truth, all of those awesome finds that you had previously were to make you appreciate the really hard days. at least that is what I tell myself LOL. I remember just hoping to find a buff. Won't be long and you will be blowing us away with more awesome finds. DL

Ainโ€™t that the truth. I remember when a 2 buff day was a miracle.

glenn37216

Apr 8, 2012
Hendersonville , TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, FISHER F75 Limited Edition, Teknetics EuroTek Pro, Garrett Ace150, 250,400i, Minelabs E-trac, Minelabs Equinox 600, Whites 6000D, DFX Pro,Bounty Hunter All -out of text space.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..No Louisiana red clay can hold you back now Truth..Dig on brother... Dig on! lol. :thumbsup:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice Buffalo nickels...not to worry goodies are still there to find! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread