Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
IMG_4441.jpg IMG_4750 (1).jpg IMG_4750 (1).jpg
I found some tunnels and I found many rocks that are carved. Hundreds of snake heads. Snakes carved on the walls of the tunnels. There are many faces on the rocks as well. Santa Anna is the face I see most.

Attachments

• IMG_4418 (1).jpg
    IMG_4418 (1).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_4491.jpg
    IMG_4491.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Upvote 2

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel for certain there is something big there. It is beyond me how to get there. 5 tunnels on this side of the creek. I don’t know how many on the other side. It must be big because I have found rocks in reference to it 45 miles away in both directions.

I would go do a major research study on your property and the surrounding area. That would give you some idea of what and where to start.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I know there were Springs on the place. It was an old stagecoach stop too. All of that occurred after the defeat of the Alamo. When I dig in the upper
Tunnels I am shoveling snakeheads and I am being watched by hundreds of faces. The camera picks up images that can’t be seen in normal light. I have found rocks that way as well. Some of the carvings are so small, I have to use magnifying lenses to view them. My friend brought a backhoe to dig, but the top tunnels seem unreachable. The rocks show several deep chambers.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lol! I used this picture to try to triangulate some of the faces on the rock map.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don’t get how these threads work. Why is it when I post a picture, so many copies come up?

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there were Springs on the place. It was an old stagecoach stop too. All of that occurred after the defeat of the Alamo. When I dig in the upper
Tunnels I am shoveling snakeheads and I am being watched by hundreds of faces. The camera picks up images that can’t be seen in normal light. I have found rocks that way as well. Some of the carvings are so small, I have to use magnifying lenses to view them. My friend brought a backhoe to dig, but the top tunnels seem unreachable. The rocks show several deep chambers.

Just with that information alone you should find some good stuff. Stagecoach stop? very interesting.....outlaws followed around the stagecoaches quite often.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yeah but the Santa Anna pictures and all of the treasure symbols are making me reach out. Since this is all new to me, I have been reading more about the Spanish ingenuity of hiding treasure. It gives me the creeps knowing there might be something so historical and spooky on my property. Yesterday I dug a spot and found chunks of flint that were globbed together with sharp points protruding out. It occurred to me that it could have been a booby trap.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on Dot, you showed photos of two rocks, show photos of these other fantastic things you mention. Tunnels, snake heads, K's, white powder. The white powder thing. Lot's of white powder? Too much, maybe?

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did you look at the property from the google view? Do you see the "K"? Do you see the white design in the soil? IMG_5344.jpg

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This picture has some of the white substance that they use. I find it on rocks. I am not sure if it is the same white powder they use to make the white design in the soil.

jan nielsen

Dec 3, 2014
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quite the imagination Madame, must be fun to think like that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It is. I am a woman, just to let you know. Lol

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
You didn't happen to stumble across any Peyote on that farm did you?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Dot, all I am seeing is natural rock with natural erosion, scratches etc.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here. You mentioned springs, that along with the pictures of the white powder makes me think springs & underground voids full of water that leached minerals out of the ground. Have you done any detecting around or in these tunnels? Relics would pretty much give you an idea of what you're dealing with. Take a sample of the "white powder" and have it tested. If you have a university close you might be able to wrangle a test for free. Rock or lapidary store or club close? Take some of the rocks & show them to those folks, to help with IDing what they are. If that powder is a strong alkali it'll take callouses off your feet same as acid. DO NOT GET THIS IN YOUR EYES! Trust me on this. Hope you've got more going on there than we think! Keep us updated on your findings!

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
96A5729F-795B-4001-8970-33DDB6D8A5D5.jpeg 5AAF26C9-ADF9-4CCD-A313-C46125AFD743.jpeg 809555DD-D16C-4A5A-8217-A07AB387A00B.jpeg 809555DD-D16C-4A5A-8217-A07AB387A00B.jpeg 05C60D4F-6F73-4AA8-A3CF-296D4E90720B.jpeg here are some more. This is about 12 feet down at the same site.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Dot, you're not new to this. We have seen different versions of this many many times, under many names. Have a nice day.
Dot excuse their ways for they know not what they see. He may be talking about me and it's ok. There is symbolism on your pieces. Most are not use to see this stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread