Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
IMG_4441.jpg IMG_4750 (1).jpg IMG_4750 (1).jpg
I found some tunnels and I found many rocks that are carved. Hundreds of snake heads. Snakes carved on the walls of the tunnels. There are many faces on the rocks as well. Santa Anna is the face I see most.

Attachments

• IMG_4418 (1).jpg
    IMG_4418 (1).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_4491.jpg
    IMG_4491.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Upvote 2

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
If I squint, I think I can see Santa Claus in that rock, maybe even Carlos Santana......I'm just not seeing Santa Anna.

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm pretty sure the second picture is petrified bear poop.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm trying to figure out the snake head but thanks for sharing the pics.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry. I'm new to this. I have several pics on another device. If you look at the bottom of the first rock it has this picture on it.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry. I'm new to this. I have several pics on another device. If you look at the bottom of the first rock it has this picture on it.

No, Dot, you're not new to this. We have seen different versions of this many many times, under many names. Have a nice day.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm not sure what that means but okay. It was probably a mistake coming on here to try to get help with this stuff. I live just outside of San Antonio. I found some artifacts and tunnels in my creek bed. I will try the local universities instead. Thank you for your enlightenment.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are these tunnels big enough to crawl through? That is cool. I am intrigued. show me more

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The tunnels at the top of the property are deep. I haven’t reached them. The tunnels in the creek are tall but the stench is hard to handle. I have never done these threads or forums. If you look at myat the picture of my property you can see that it is carved up. There is a white design in the soil. There is the letter K on the opposite side of the creek. There is some white powder in the soil that irritates my feet when I dig. Lol.
I decided to reach out to UTSA. The thing is I am finding these rocks everywhere. They have the white design, the letter K, and the old oak tree on them. They are carved on rocks in the shape of snake heads. I know I sound crazy.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lol. Not intentionally. Sometimes I think this is all a dream. I have found so much.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tunnels at the top of the property are deep. I haven’t reached them. The tunnels in the creek are tall but the stench is hard to handle. I have never done these threads or forums. If you look at myat the picture of my property you can see that it is carved up. There is a white design in the soil. There is the letter K on the opposite side of the creek. There is some white powder in the soil that irritates my feet when I dig. Lol.
I decided to reach out to UTSA. The thing is I am finding these rocks everywhere. They have the white design, the letter K, and the old oak tree on them. They are carved on rocks in the shape of snake heads. I know I sound crazy.
I am intrigued. Do you know the history of your property, like who owned it and what kind of past it has?

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It has been farmland for many years. I bought it in 2011. It is a branch off of the Cibolo

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been farmland for many years. I bought it in 2011. It is a branch off of the Cibolo

Lots of Spanish and Native American activity down that way. Could be some sweet finds buried out there.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I feel for certain there is something big there. It is beyond me how to get there. 5 tunnels on this side of the creek. I don’t know how many on the other side. It must be big because I have found rocks in reference to it 45 miles away in both directions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread