New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've not been detecting too much lately, went to the sea shore couple times with my usual results of garbage and trash. I've tried a couple times at my lake with nothing results. Today was earring day, the one hippy earring is silver the other probably junk maybe black onyx.

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20180713_155812_6371.jpg Resized_20180713_155906_6879.jpg Resized_20180713_155744_4404.jpg

Upvote 21

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got out Brad. I like the Peace earing, and you don't dig bicentennial quarters to often either.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great day to get out, congratulations! :occasion14:

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got out Brad. I like the Peace earing, and you don't dig bicentennial quarters to often either.
Thanks, I'm down to very tiny targets left, very hard to get them to stay in my scoop.

Well my friend,, at least you got out,,
Congratulations on the Silver
I love being in the cool water, I knew I was chasing that silver earring, the new life guard told me he recently lost two earrings, I thought the peace one was going to be his. I was using my Deus it was coming up a perfect 81, I knew it was on top because it kept falling out of the scoop and would be in a new spot. After trying about 20 times I finally seen it in the bottom of the scoop.

Great day to get out, congratulations! :occasion14:
It was a beautiful day at my lake, nice stiff breeze and nice cool water!

Thanks Gordo, it was like doing 200 mph in a tight left hand turn

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Congrats on the finds. Hope after the heat is over we all can hunt more.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy to see you got out. Nice finds. Congrats
Thank you

Congrats on the finds. Hope after the heat is over we all can hunt more.:icon_thumleft:
I don't like detecting when it's hot out, I sweat a lot and get very muddy. I'm a very prissy hunter. Thanks for the reply

Good Going brad, Nice seeing you get out!!
I'm headed up to NY, Lake Ontario for some water hunting. Last summer I had some good finds up there. Thanks Ken

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job pulling some smaller finds -- they are easy to miss. Well done - and congrats! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good you got out keep at it cool finds

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How big is the stud on the peace sign earring? I had one that was a tie tack why I'm asking. Used to wear it just to pizz the boss off.! Oh yeah, sold it for $25 recently.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had forgotten you have the water hunting too, Brad. Good way to keep cool if Jersey is as hot as Pa has been lately!

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job pulling some smaller finds -- they are easy to miss. Well done - and congrats! :occasion14:
Thanks

Good you got out keep at it cool finds
Thank you

How big is the stud on the peace sign earring? I had one that was a tie tack why I'm asking. Used to wear it just to pizz the boss off.! Oh yeah, sold it for $25 recently.
It is a C hair taller and thicker then the other earring, I could see it fetching a pretty penny on eBay
Thanks

I had forgotten you have the water hunting too, Brad. Good way to keep cool if Jersey is as hot as Pa has been lately!
I'm getting ready for some water hunting in a historical part of Lake Ontario, I went up there last summer and found some colonial stuff in the water. I'm going to do some underwater hunting with my compressor and 100 ft of hose/regulator/Hookamax rig. I always like hunting in the water a lot better than on land. Good to hear from you, wish we were a little closer together and could hunt together

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread