Oh baby the Equinox just learned Spanish!!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nail after nail after nail and then bam I got something unbelievable a NICE 1808 ½ Real - Fernando VII!!! I am just so happy right now. It was only hitting one way and was hitting good so I took a faster swing a heard a sweet beautiful 21 for a spilt second and that’s usually all I need to hit the knees and start digging. Thanks everyone and Tnet for letting me share my joy [emoji1317] IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 75

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice detail on that one. I found a 1814 Ferdinand earlier this year. Wish it was that nice. Dont see many Ferdinands on here either

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice detail on that one. I found a 1814 Ferdinand earlier this year. Wish it was that nice. Dont see many Ferdinands on here either

I know I assumed Charles when I found it but when I took it out my mouth I saw Ferdin I was like whaaat? :)))

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang that's a nice one. congrats!

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m a great believer in luck,and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. Well buddy you had it today. Your hard work paid off again. You deserve it. Congrats!!!

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
looks like it was dropped last week...WOW you did it again ...killer find...find many nails ?

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice Spanish Silver Bud. They wont come out of the ground looking much nicer than that one.
Looks like that was an early uncirculated drop. Might be some more really old stuff waiting for you to dig at that site.
I have one Ferdinand VII, and its the nicest of all of my Spanish real coins, and it is nowhere near as pretty as yours.
Congrats.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Spanish Silver Bud. They wont come out of the ground looking much nicer than that one.
Looks like that was an early uncirculated drop. Might be some more really old stuff waiting for you to dig at that site.
I have one Ferdinand VII, and its the nicest of all of my Spanish real coins, and it is nowhere near as pretty as yours.
Congrats.

Thanks bonepicker it’s a pure blessing not only to get one but to get one this nice. It just never happens to me. Isn’t the Ferdinand from Guatemala or Peru?

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks bonepicker it’s a pure blessing not only to get one but to get one this nice. It just never happens to me. Isn’t the Ferdinand from Guatemala or Peru?
Yes, you are one lucky dog. Im pretty sure that OM on the back of your coin is the Mexico City mint mark.

BIENER

Apr 27, 2016
Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
AT Max
Racer 2
CORS Fierce coil
CORS Fortune coil
CORS Scout
Primary Interest: