Toy car jackpot

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
Went out detecting Wednesday and today. Found three Midgetoy's, two Tootsie's, a red line Hot wheels and a cheapie firetruck. Also, a 64 silver quarter, 1898 indian head that was ms 64 until I struck it with the shovel, couple of make-up cases, razer handle and part of a razer top (found in two differant locations), bullet, and a couple dollars in clads. Also, elongegated penny that says "cincinnati zoo" and a Cub scouts (I think) medal that says "WEBELOS".

Attachments

• P3310001.JPG
    P3310001.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 375
Upvote 0

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
:) NICE FINDS Clump,love the old Tootsies.Have a few myself.they can be worth a few bucks but i like them on the shelf.HH

weldermark

Jan 17, 2005
LOU-EVIL KY
Detector(s) used
white's DFX
the old diecasts are very collectable,also read where the stamped pennies are now collectable
thanks for the post HH.

Mark

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there done that on damaging the coins, found a beautiful 1918 merc in AU until I put a big scratch on back because I didnt pinpoint right!!!

F

Floater

What a great collection for a couple of days. Hey I collect the pressed cents so if you want to sell me the Cincinnati Zoo piece let me know. Congratulations on the finds. HH.

wolfhnd

Feb 26, 2005
Those cars have a nice sound don't they. I always dig them and I'm always a bit surprised lol.

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Those are some great looking old metal cars you have there.
I found my first one last summer.It looked like it had been
through a demo derby.Nice pics. More luck to you in the future. :)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very nice digs!!! As with everyone else, I love them old cars.
I don't know where your hunting, but I would definitely go back,, looks like a very hot spot...
Oh ya,,, the Webelos pin used to have a cloth ribbon on it. I had a site with some info on it, but I can't find it.
I found one a while back.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff! Keep posting!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread