Site 3 Full Discrimination

F

Floater

Well for those of you following the Saga I hit Site #3 again today. after yesterdays outing I decided to go Full discrimnation and it paid off so far. This yard is pretty trashy to but like I said Previously not as bad as site 2. Heres the pics and spent about 2 hours today on it

Attachments

• 16coin.jpg
    16coin.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

Floater

Heres the front of this Place.

Attachments

• 16ave.jpg
    16ave.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 253
R

rvbvetter

Quite a haul there! Looks old enough for silver. WTG!! HH

D

Darod

Dave,

WHere are you concentrating your hunt at? Front? Back? near front door?

If your not hitting the area near the drive and mail box you may be missing some good stuff. People drop all kinds of stuff reaching in and out of their pockets for their keys ;) Maybe even a ring or two laying in those areas if your lucky ;)

Looks like your finding some nice clad there Dave! Way to go!

Call me later if you want. You have the number.

By the way, I'll be going down to West Palm for a wedding in the near future. Maybe we can hook up then and do some detecting. I'll let ya know the details later.

Rod

D

Darod

Hey,

Forgot to ask,.....has the wife been going with you on these sites? She using the BH anymore?

Rod

OP
OP
F

Floater

Rod .I have tried to cover the entire area but did concentrate on the front door and drive areas last night just before it got dark. I am going over there again this weekend.
Rod said:
Hey,

Forgot to ask,.....has the wife been going with you on these sites? She using the BH anymore?

Rod
PUUHHHLLLEASSE . She thinks I,m so Dorky now she wont even date me anymore. LOL

Surf I am working on two other sites right now . will keep ya posted.

Thanks Jarman. I am looking for my first Silver. It will happen. HH everyone.

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
in my area there are plenty of old houses and buildings, but seems like the owners arent too keen on letting people detect around them. so i hit the local parks, schools and some farms. good finds and keep on hunting !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread