Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting find I wanna see when it gets an Id

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very interesting find! :icon_thumleft:

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today and thought it was interesting!
The coat of arms of the state shall consist of the following device: a circular shield; in the right foreground of the shield a full sheaf of wheat bound and standing erect; in the left foreground, a cluster of seventeen arrows bound in the center and resembling in form the sheaf of wheat; in the background, a representation of Mount Logan, Ross county, as viewed from Adena state memorial; over the mount, a rising sun three-quarters exposed and radiating thirteen rays to represent the thirteen original colonies shining over the first state in the northwest territory, the exterior extremities of which rays form a semicircle; and uniting the background and foreground, a representation of the Scioto river and cultivated fields.

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
My first thought was something on the end of a spoon. People use to collect a spoon from each state they'd been to. Maybe they still do. Then I saw what looks like wire in the bottom left corner and where another might have been on the bottom right. My guess is now charm bracelet but home you get positive I.D. Nice find. Good luck.

OP
OP
J

jhamner

Dec 2, 2008
My first thought was something on the end of a spoon. People use to collect a spoon from each state they'd been to. Maybe they still do. Then I saw what looks like wire in the bottom left corner and where another might have been on the bottom right. My guess is now charm bracelet but home you get positive I.D. Nice find. Good luck.

Great input! Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread