Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Awesome hunt. Gotta be even more there.Congrats :occasion14:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the pictures & I hope to watch yr video ( Videos make me 'Joanse' to hunt ) , I went on a short trip last Wed night to Visit & old friend in Huntsville AL , I passed through a-lot of NW Ga, I been wanting to hunt & thought of the many relics I passed both going & coming Back .

I'm for-sure gonna get a fishing Kayak by next Summer (Lord willing) & already have an AT-Pro still in it's box.

Very Cool relics y'all got , The Button is a sweet find these days , I'm really wondering about that Carved looking 'Acorn' Lead , that's sweet . As is the picture of the Drop underwater .

Good Job
Davers

OH!
How could I forget the Spur , a nice Example of what I call a Union 'Flower Neck' Sweetttttt. + a tad of BLING! :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
OP
OP
deerhuntinghippie

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the pictures & I hope to watch yr video ( Videos make me 'Joanse' to hunt ) , I went on a short trip last Wed night to Visit & old friend in Huntsville AL , I passed through a-lot of NW Ga, I been wanting to hunt & thought of the many relics I passed both going & coming Back .

I'm for-sure gonna get a fishing Kayak by next Summer (Lord willing) & already have an AT-Pro still in it's box.

Very Cool relics y'all got , The Button is a sweet find these days , I'm really wondering about that Carved looking 'Acorn' Lead , that's sweet . As is the picture of the Drop underwater .

Good Job
Davers

OH!
How could I forget the Spur , a nice Example of what I call a Union 'Flower Neck' Sweetttttt. + a tad of BLING! :icon_thumright:

On the inside of the spur it reads : PATENTED DEC 24 1861

Research tells me this spur is called a Christmas spur due to the patent date. Really cool to have such an awesome relic with a war year date stamped in to it.

Thanks everyone.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had to watch the vid , I learned a few things , Cool y'all went south to that sweet spot.

The Chess piece in A-OK!!

Great to see everybody find something CW & Esp, the 'Firsts'.

That was an Awesome 'Get together' of friends .

Mr, Z .B
I agree about the editing , music , & time doing Vid's ; I don't have the patience for it .

I enjoyed the Video raw & real , sound was cool & if somebody gets board watching they can fast forward , lol
Ill subscribe to yr channel , if I have not already as I love & envy those GA & Western theater finds .
Good Job to everyone.
Davers / Davey

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the inside of the spur it reads : PATENTED DEC 24 1861

Research tells me this spur is called a Christmas spur due to the patent date. Really cool to have such an awesome relic with a war year date stamped in to it.

Thanks everyone.

Ahh yes , I have been Blessed finding Spurs & Complete Spencer's , Plates ..No so much , just the Budweiser Kind usually .lol
Of the few Spurs I have found 2 were like yours (from the same site ) & none of them have the Patient date written on them. I'd love to get one like that someday.
Again cool video.
Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread