Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out Monday hit a spot I haven't been to before, got a signal it was kinda choppy. It was one of those areas you run your machine wide open cause there wasn't much trash at all. VDI flashing 80 to 82 so I dig the plug and pop out a wheatie I always, always ,always, recheck the hole another beep on my p pointer another wheat beep again war nickel again merc dime again merc dime one more time 46 rosie. I have found many coin spills on hills.... Im pumped its raining pretty good but you know the feeling you don't care. Nothing after that silver but I know more is there. I found the knife balloon button some bullets the first pic some kind of weight I think... t\The bracelet or the half braceletand knife were from the prior week. Whenever I go to a new site Ill dig all signals to try to age the area found those really old pop tops. Im going back soon, Thanks for looking HH Tommy IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0188.JPG IMG_0189.JPG IMG_0190.JPG IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0192.JPG IMG_0193.JPG IMG_0194.JPG IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0196.JPG IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0198.JPG IMG_0199.JPG IMG_0200.JPG IMG_0201.JPG IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0203.JPG

Upvote 76

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! I like the red key

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, hope your doing well also, I could open a key shop with all that I find>

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trust me on that my Friend!!!!!!

Even if the hill isn't that old? There is a busy park near me that has a small hill that people slide down a lot in the winter. The park is from 1911 but has probably been hit a lot. Only seen one guy detecting there that I can remember (before detecting I didn't really care and would probably forget... now I'm like... GET OFF THIS LAND IT'S MINE!!!! JK of course... mostly). Really frustrated right now... I don't mind so much if I'm not finding jewelry if I'm getting enough cash to pay for batteries... right now lots of modern pennies. Last good thing I got was that small piece of silver jewelry that is squished... before that $1.65 or something... *sigh...

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the four silvers Tommy, you never know what might turn up when you hunt a new site. :occasion14:

Love that silver-plated knife handle and the gold-plated money clip too.

Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread