Brendan75

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2017
Pretoria
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/ Garrett AT pro/ Minelab X- terra 305/ Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Hope everyone is well. I had a short hunt near my house in an open field where there used to be houses along time ago. I used my AT PRO on this hunt. I have had a dry spell with silver coins lately but on this hunt i managed to find one silver coin, a 1940 2 Shilling. My other finds on this hunt included a nice 1905 dog license, a Paramount stores token, a complete old toy car, a old spoon, a old buckle and 2 old copper coins.

Thanks for looking and Happy hunting to all

2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
19.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg

Upvote 21

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I like the old car. Congrats :icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions! :occasion14:

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool congrats. That's the first year Corvette, I believe. When I went to school in Nashville there were old Vets and Jags sitting behind almost every gas station. There was a tarpaper shack on the Murfreesboro road with a car just like that sitting along side the house. We'd get a carload of guys together with a case of beer and just sit nearby and watch the show. Some guy would come down the street and slam on his brakes. He'd back into the driveway and knock on the door. The man who owned the car would open the door and the other guy would point at the car. The owner would just shake his head before the other guy could even speak. It was kinda like watching a really funny silent movie.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the dog tag! I found one here in Greensboro last year. You will be hard pressed to find one older. Great job!

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You dug some great finds. That dogtax tag is great. Way older than mine. I was told by a friend that those can be valuable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread