Finally, A CS Buckle!

Fullstock

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been relic hunting for over 40 years and found many Union plates, but my CS bucket list buckle has alway eluded me. Well not today! Plow struck, but golden to me....
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540487941.589286.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540487958.534859.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540487978.622330.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 108
OP
OP
Fullstock

Fullstock

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. It's not too late to nominate this, is it?

That’s a good question. I don’t know, guess it wouldn’t hurt to try. Thank you!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:notworthy::icon_thumright:Fullstock, what can I say that hasn't already been said? Finding this Confetrit' Wreath buckle is worth one earth trembling "Rebel Yell", and I'm sure one was heard in the vicinity in which this piece was found. Well Done. I've been a Relic Hunter for about 38 years, and a C.S.buckle still eludes me. Truly a find of a lifetime. This is indeed a Banner Find and is one that I'm sure will find a special place amongst your collection. Happy for you man.

Last edited:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Whoever did the repair on this did a Great job. Very nice Save and Display piece. This was a Great Historical piece for sure. Thanks for showing us the repair job on the C.S. Buckle.

OP
OP
Fullstock

Fullstock

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy::icon_thumright:Fullstock, what can I say that hasn't already been said? Finding this Confetrit' Wreath buckle is worth one earth trembling "Rebel Yell", and I'm sure one was heard in the vicinity in which this piece was found. Well Done. I've been a Relic Hunter for about 38 years, and a C.S.buckle still eludes me. Truly a find of a lifetime. This is indeed a Banner Find and is one that I'm sure will find a special place amongst your collection. Happy for you man.

I appreciate your kind remarks Devldog, It definitely was a moment I don’t think I’ll ever forget.

Last edited:

Mike N Tn.

Jul 1, 2008
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600,
and Fisher F75
Beautiful find! I was searching older posts as I recently found my first CS plate. Congratulations!

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is one great piece of American history! Very happy for you. Looks like persistance and determination wins the day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread