Swim area water hunt. Two diamond rings spill + Sterling ring + clad

gallienus267

Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
Last week I took off with no MD time. Today I decided to hit the water. When I left it was 41 degrees so it is getting cool for sure. Competition has really pounded these lakes as you can see by my clad count. ( Must be Sandman has been around)
First good find was the Sterling ring near a private dock. It was covered with Zebra mussels and was black. Went back to the swim beach and was not getting any signals. When I finally got a good one I scooped up the 10K with 4 channel set diamonds ( two per side). I said Ye Ha and started out again. About 3 feet away I scooped up the other ring with a marquise diamond. Another Ye Ha and a big smile for sure. :)

Found Spiderman laying in the drink so I brought him up so he could breath again.

Attachments

• smportage.jpg
    smportage.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 513
  • smrings.jpg
    smrings.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 469
Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what cute rings. If you get tired of the cold just head my directions you will fry!

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Sweet rings! I like the spiderman, also. Wish we could get some cool down here.

OP
OP
gallienus267

gallienus267

Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
My bad. Took these rings to two different jewelers today to ask are they real. Good news - bad news, The marquise is a Cubic Zirconia but the ring with the channel set diamonds is the real thing. Both are 10K though. Before this hunt I had 39 gold rings so I really wanted to break the 40 ring barrier. did this in style. Now I have 41. Just wanted to update this post.

R

RUDY2003

Great rings! I'm jealous of the cool temps too......

Keep safe...

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Congrats on the rings, spiderman and the airplane. Glad to hear you broke the 40's on your gold rings this year.
I think I would rather have to cool temp's your having and be able to hunt and find things than hit targets and not be able to dig them because the ground is as hard as rocks like it is here! HH

Desertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions