Oct 28, 2018
Pittsfield, Ma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541977994.590874.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541978008.156186.jpg

I found a bucket list coin that I did not even know was on my bucket list. Went out with Secondstar and Cheffer to our colonial spot, got a decent signal on the ATpro. When I dug it out of the ground I thought it was a large cent at first had to have Cheffer come over and look to see what it was. When he cleaned it off he looked at me and said do you have any idea what you just found of course I said no. I knew it must’ve been good his eyes were bigger than the coin.

Upvote 52

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done! One of my favorite coin designs. I’ve found 2 and feel fortunate to have them. Such a cool coin! Pretty nice detail on that baby

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing coin congrats. As a life long resident of Mass I really hope to find one someday!

Mr. Digger

Nov 25, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome coin, fellow Mass hunter. I was lucky enough to find one, but not in nearly as good as shape as yours. In researching and reading about the coin I thought it was pretty cool that the state mandated that the coins could only made with copper that was mined in Massachusetts. Congrats!!!!!

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one copper I would love to dig, but I don't think they circulated much outside of Massachussetts

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an awesome find, congratulations:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread