A little Silver and Tungsten off the beach.

bravobob

Feb 16, 2017
Santa Barbara,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all you out there in treasure land.
Yesterdays storm took a bunch of sand away and left a nice cut and rewarded me with a small silver ring And a bunch of clad.( http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/594609-rainy-day-had-silver-lining.html ).

Went back today , cut was still there but not as big. Yesterday i was the only one out , it was still raining. One guy was there 20 minutes . Today , no more rain and there were five guys detecting ! It looked like 5 gophers had a turf war , there were holes everywhere ! I could see where one maybe two guys tried to fill in there holes. Wasn't going to expect to much , not because of five other guys swinging but because there was more sand. So more sand and five guys working the cut. I headed down by the water , no one there.

It was a good move. First target was a 1959 silver dime ! Also came away with a Tungsten ring and $3.41 in clad and a bling bracelet.

It was a good day.
00.jpg
01.jpg
03.jpg

Upvote 9

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good day hitting the Beach in cali While picking up treasure all you need is a Margaritta and will call it Paradise
Tommy

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread