Was out trying out my new Miccus SR71 headsets and found silver!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Was out trying out my new Miccus SR71 headsets and found silver!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
    12498 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Was out trying out my new Miccus SR71 headsets and found silver!

I finally was able to get out and try my new Miccus SR71 Stealth Low Latency Headphones today. I had only a little over an hour before having to go pick up my wife at the school but I just had to see how it performed. I had tried other blue tooth set ups that had terrible lag time. I went to my old permission, not expecting very much because of the standing water but what the heck. I made my way from high spot to high spot and was very elated to find that the headphones worked awesome. no lag time and they were very loud and clear.

I managed to dig some trash, pull tabs, a couple irons, a memorial and then a couple of wheaties. I was using Park 2 on the 600 Nox and was hearing what I wanted to hear. I then thought that I might be digging a deeper wheatie but it turned into a 44 Merc, #48 silver for the year at this site. Of course the wife was psyched and wished that she could be out there but it is what it is. The Miccus paired up easily and are pretty comfortable to wear. Pretty amazed at how much silver we have found here at this site the last two years and it is still producing! Gotta love this sport! DL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181211_141910.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	842.3 KB 
ID:	1659823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181211_141856.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	927.4 KB 
ID:	1659822  
    Johncoho, A2coins, Oddjob and 21 others like this.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

us
    Aug 2007
    Western New York
    CTX-3030, Equinox 800
    5325 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Nice Merc! Congrats!
    dirtlooter, Hawks88 and A2coins like this.

WhyMe

CTX-3030, Equinox 800

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    27946 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Thanks for saving the lovely lady, congratulations!

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8960 times
    Nice one man; so did you pick her up and head back out there, let her test them out and get some more silver.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    12498 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Nice one man; so did you pick her up and head back out there, let her test them out and get some more silver.
    wish we could have but the evening was already full. she is biting at the chomp to bet back out there, she found the 4th set of dog tags the last time she was there. we will get out during the Christmas break and she plans on kicking my butt (her words).
    Oddjob, Hawks88 and A2coins like this.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtlooter View Post
    wish we could have but the evening was already full. she is biting at the chomp to bet back out there, she found the 4th set of dog tags the last time she was there. we will get out during the Christmas break and she plans on kicking my butt (her words).
    Cant wait to see what the two of you find.

My wife beats me all the time too, like everytime. Since the Zed came out (GPZ) she has left all other machines alone as of about 2 years now. Even beach hunting, I just can not keep up. We have both been MDing since we where kids, got our kids into it, there was a time when my two oldest ones (16 and 11) I could beat, but the 16 year old has past me now, he is getting his own Zed this christmas, now he can stop using mine.

I would say that in my defence I work alot; but who am I kidding, she is far better than I am, and my son certainly passed me up, the 11 year old is still doing great but not passed me by, she is getting the Nox 800 for Christmas.

Still got two little ones, the 5 year old is joining me and the 11 year old, just digging and pinpointing, but she loves it and the one younger seems interested.

We started late in life to have a family, waited until I retired from the Army back in 2004. So its not age slowing me down, they are just better than me, which is fine, we hunt for profit and funn, so my wife can beat me all day. I still have some use in me yet with the two little ones, got to teach them. I would guess though in about 10 more years they will have passed me up as well.

Then I will just be the water boy I guess.
    dirtlooter, 3cylbill and A2coins like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    12498 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Cant wait to see what the two of you find.

My wife beats me all the time too, like everytime. Since the Zed came out (GPZ) she has left all other machines alone as of about 2 years now. Even beach hunting, I just can not keep up. We have both been MDing since we where kids, got our kids into it, there was a time when my two oldest ones (16 and 11) I could beat, but the 16 year old has past me now, he is getting his own Zed this christmas, now he can stop using mine.

I would say that in my defence I work alot; but who am I kidding, she is far better than I am, and my son certainly passed me up, the 11 year old is still doing great but not passed me by, she is getting the Nox 800 for Christmas.

Still got two little ones, the 5 year old is joining me and the 11 year old, just digging and pinpointing, but she loves it and the one younger seems interested.

We started late in life to have a family, waited until I retired from the Army back in 2004. So its not age slowing me down, they are just better than me, which is fine, we hunt for profit and funn, so my wife can beat me all day. I still have some use in me yet with the two little ones, got to teach them. I would guess though in about 10 more years they will have passed me up as well.

Then I will just be the water boy I guess.
    hey my wife does a better job of working a spot than me. it is very cool that you and your whole family are able to hunt together like that. I talk the walk with the wife but I am always hoping that she does better than me and she does here and there. You are doing exactly what most of America should be doing but isn't, having quality time with family and on a regular basis. when you all have something in common, it makes it even easier. You get my respect for this my friend. Jerry
    Oddjob and A2coins like this.

ca
    Hawks88

Aug 2012
    Niagara falls
    Equinox 600
    11061 times
    Nice finds. Congrats. I use the same headphones and really like them too.
    Oddjob, dirtlooter and A2coins like this.

us
    Silver Coin Fiend

Apr 2014
    Charlotte
    XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
    16072 times
    Digging In Strangers Front Yards
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Good show DL. 48 silvers YTD is really good. Congrats brother.

us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    12498 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Tom View Post
    Good show DL. 48 silvers YTD is really good. Congrats brother.
    Thanks Tom, I counted them up and it has been 70 plus silvers from this permission so far, just plain crazy
    Hawks88, A2coins and Oddjob like this.

us
    Silver Coin Fiend

Apr 2014
    Charlotte
    XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
    16072 times
    Digging In Strangers Front Yards
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtlooter View Post
    Thanks Tom, I counted them up and it has been 70 plus silvers from this permission so far, just plain crazy
    That's what we call a honey hole. My best spot ever gave up 33 silver coins, and it was awesome, yours is twice as good. Wow man.

us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    12498 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    now it is go slow and grid better
    A2coins, Oddjob and Hawks88 like this.

us
    Randy

Aug 2017
    SW Missouri/Oklahoma
    Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800
    10751 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Nice!!!Congrats!!!!

us
    Jul 2015
    Grovetown, GA
    XP Deus, CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
    498 times
    Pretty Merc! Congrats!!

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    30824 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    That's really cool you two having this same interest you cant let her win lol carry some seed coins lol
    dirtlooter, Oddjob and Hawks88 like this.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links