Metal Detecting a confederate camp , latest youtube video . Dug spanish silver too๐Ÿ˜„

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Upvote 8

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand why people do this but in my opinion Tnet should ban it. I find it pretty rude to sign post from one site to another without permission of the MODs. We are not a re-direction service, as far as I can tell & it doesn't take long to add pictures so we can all see. Please think about sharing on here like everyone else, I didn't come on here to look at or see promotions for utube (I can go there if I wanted), I rarely use that site, only this one.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem with a link to a video, but, it would be nice to have some photos posted here too.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drool enough over pictures but videos kill me , Glad y'all made some good finds.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe a link to the video is nice; gives the reader the option of seeing more. Added photos would be the best IMHO since those would be the hunt highlights. :dontknow:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hell, I think the video's give the viewer a sense of where everyone is hunting.Low Country of SC or the fields of the UK. Really doesn't bother me either way,kinda enjoy it. Watch it or Don't Watch it. Simple! Nice dig's Pete

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds!!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell, I think the video's give the viewer a sense of where everyone is hunting.Low Country of SC or the fields of the UK. Really doesn't bother me either way,kinda enjoy it. Watch it or Don't Watch it. Simple! Nice dig's Pete

The problem is, if you want to see the finds, you're forced to watch the video. Having both photos and a link to the video would give you the option.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh agreed! I've seen some real bad vid's out there.
The problem is, if you want to see the finds, you're forced to watch the video. Having both photos and a link to the video would give you the option.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread