Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And its a Sterling ring that says "Everything is possible when you have Faith". I'll take it ! Also found the 1995 Chuckie Cheese Arcade token in a vacant lot across the street from the home I grew up in. As you can see by the pics, I was already able to straighten the ring out pretty good. As my wife wont be wearing it, it's plenty good enough for the display case ! Weather here in Illinois has been unbelievable for early January. Great morning for a hunt.

Attachments

• ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 83
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 69
  • both.JPG
    both.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 99
Upvote 10

Jamie1993

Feb 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first silver of the New Year.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the silver ring! :occasion14:

btripp6

Jul 6, 2015
Grovetown, GA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring and token of course!

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s a great first find for the new year. Congrats

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great start for the new year my friend I have a tiffany ring and a few others that got hit by a lawn mower Im guessing did you use one of those jewelers ring straighteners Ive wondered if they are worth buying one Well done!!!!!

OP
OP
Trezurehunter

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great start for the new year my friend I have a tiffany ring and a few others that got hit by a lawn mower Im guessing did you use one of those jewelers ring straighteners Ive wondered if they are worth buying one Well done!!!!!
Actually Tommy, I just use a socket extension and some needle nose pliers. I put the needle nose inside of the ring, and open them up. This usually opens it up good enough to stretch it down one of my many sizes of socket extensions. If that does not work, I usually have some other tools in my garage that will help straighten the ring out. They dont have to be perfectly round, as they just go into my ring display case. A good sized nail set or punch will work also, and a lot of times this method is better, as you can work the ring down and make it more circular as you go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread