Latest video is up.Colonial ,War 1812,Revolutionary War and Spanish Silver!

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Me and a group of friends spent several days searching for colonial and Revolutionary war relics last week in South Carolina .If you watch the video you'll see we did quite well with the artifacts and the coins😝 I've not seen any video with finds like this.We saved a lot of nice history!😄

Upvote 7

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe post some pics and a quick write up? some of us don't watch videos, can't watch videos, or don't have the time for a 20 minute video

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe post some pics and a quick write up? some of us don't watch videos, can't watch videos, or don't have the time for a 20 minute video
Your not the first to suggest this but you may as well hit your head against a brick wall as these suggestions are ignored.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Maybe he doesn't have time for picture's.......Sorry you guy's feel that way. Nice dig's Pete :occasion14:

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I jumped through the video in about 5 minutes and think I saw most of the finds. A colonial/early American relic hunter's dream for sure.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crusader is correct and I'm still not into videos. So I missed it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Nice video. And I agree with the others, that it would be helpful if you also had a bit of description, and a few still pictures. Then people can get jived to click on the video itself.

DownNDirty

Bronze Member
Jun 1, 2015
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one's definitely worth taking the time to watch. Includes Ron (CA)'s rattlesnake and eggs button and a LOT more. Great job Pete!

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome finds! I too usually don't watch videos but this one was well worth the watch! Congrats on some super nice finds! I haven't been out diggin in quite some time but that really gives me the itch to get out there.

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I finally figured out how to watch the linked videos on the Tnet app on my IPhone. You have to switch to Web View via the 3 dot icon in the upper right. LOL it only took me 3 yrs to figure this out... but man it was worth it. What a hunt you guys had. Congrats on all the finds. The Reales spill is amazing!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing...looked like an excellent time! :occasion14:

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video with some wonderful finds. I personally enjoyed all 24 minutes and 34 seconds of it. Even the music - "The Cult-She Sells Sanctuary". Rockin out to a metal detecting video. Love it. Thank you for sharing the time you spent with your friends digging up some colonial relics, old military buttons, the coppers, 5 1770's reales coin spill, tokens, an amazing 18th-century silver button with makers mark, Rattlesnake button, etc etc etc. It looks like yall had a good time. Congrats to you Mister and your friends (including the one from Texas) on your wonderful finds. SD

Aug 5, 2015
Detector(s) used
Entry level POS that I found in the thickets along a river.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In all seriousness, fellers- what are a video???

Rubka888

Jun 13, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't usually watch videos but this was amazing! Holy crap. The video was so well done. That must have taken a lot of time to do and an epic hunt for sure. I felt like I was there with you! That 5 coin spill will be banner for sure if he is a member here. Wow!

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The man posted a video... It's his thread. He can do it any way he chooses to. The first two reply's to his thread are people commenting on it because it's a video and not on the documented finds. That is some BS. If the website doesn't have a problem with it. No Moderators are saying anything. What's the problem? Don't like what you see? Hit the back arrow and move on. It appears to me that a majority of the people, that replied to this thread, don't mind a video.
maybe post some pics and a quick write up? some of us don't watch videos, can't watch videos, or don't have the time for a 20-minute video
maybe you should make a video of the same length and quality to find out how much time, work and effort it takes to produce one. Then perhaps you will understand why he did the thread this way. Just saying.
Your not the first to suggest this but you may as well hit your head against a brick wall as these suggestions are ignored.
Are ignored suggestions a bad thing? Just asking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread